Sheets & Bed Linens
Did you know that Egyptian Cotton is often defined simply as a "finely woven thread?" A rather ambiguous statement, we would say. In fact, take a look at the packaging for most any sheeting and you'll quickly discover that it is advertised as Egyptian Cotton. The simple truth is that this is likely not the case. Genuine Egyptian species cotton represents 0.3% of the world supply in cotton, making it rather rare! We're proud to say that nearly every fabric we offer is crafted from genuine 100% Giza 70 Egyptian Cotton. Giza 70 is actually a sub-species of Egyptian Cotton, and is regarded as the best type of Egyptian Cotton, again being quite rare as it is only 1% of the 0.3%!
In addition to Egyptian Cotton, you'll discover incredible silk, linen, flannel, bamboo and micro modal bed linens - each of which with their own unique set of benefits.
Our bedding experts are always available Toll-Free on 1-877-750-1212 and are happy to help you design a bespoke bedding package. Delivery is available absolutely anywhere in Canada.
- Simplified online ordering - choose from popular solid sheet sets and duvet covers for secure web checkout
- Browse our slideshow to gather ideas for a custom bedding set
- Visit our stores in Calgary or Edmonton to view every available fabric in person and receive expert advice
- In-store or online, we'll spend the time with you to design the perfect high quality bedding set
- All of our bed linens are made in Canada, Germany, Italy or Portugal of only the best quality natural fibres
- Free delivery to most locations across Canada on orders of $100 or more, with delivery available to the U.S. and other countries
- Three brands with distinct offerings: Malouf (attainable luxury), St Geneve (Canadian + one of the most highly regarded high end bedding lines) and Celso de Lemos (in-store only, absolutely the finest)
Sheet sets by Celso de Lemos of Portugal, Dormisette flannel from Germany and Canadian luxury specialists St Geneve. Sheet sets are the perfect starting point when shopping for luxury bedding. Our most popular bed linens are found in this category. Here you'll find simple pre-packaged sheet sets, along with choice of fitted sheet drop (where applicable), and the option of adding a matching duvet cover.
Duvet covers by Celso de Lemos of Portugal and Canadian luxury specialists St Geneve. Each collection in this category offers duvet covers, matching shams, and sheet sets. Every fabric is fully customizable, allowing the creation of cushions, bed skirts and much more. You may even purchase St Geneve fabrics by the metre should you wish to have matching draperies.
The Mattress & Sleep Company is pleased to be partnered with the premiere Canadian luxury bedding specialists at St Geneve. All bedding is hand crafted here in Canada, with fabrics sourced only from Europe, the majority from Italy. Bed linens are introduced twice annually in "Spring" and "Winter" collections. As fashions evolve continually, The Mattress & Sleep Company feels the best way to showcase these wonderful bedding ensembles is via the slideshow at the link below.
Our Most Popular Sheet Sets
Priced from $189.99 CAD
Priced from $269.00 CAD
$499.00 $399.00 CAD
Malouf Woven Tencel Sheet Set BEST SELLER
Priced from $169.00 CAD
Malouf Woven Bamboo Sheet Set BEST SELLER
Priced from $149.00 CAD
Priced from $298.00 CAD
Priced from $562.00 CAD
Priced from $374.00 CAD
Priced from $562.00 CAD
Priced from $496.00 CAD
Priced from $226.00 CAD
Priced from $288.00 CAD
Priced from $268.00 CAD
Priced from $282.00 CAD