(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB or Daveluyville, QC
The E6 and E6+ by Ergomotion are our best selling adjustable bed. The combination of features, quality and price make this electric bed excellent value for money.
Perhaps one of the things we like most about this adjustable bed are the variety of installation options. Unlike most adjustable beds, The Mattress & Sleep Company is able to install the E6+ in virtually any bed frame type. If you have a headboard or even a footboard, this particular adjustable simply drops right into any existing bed frame. If you would rather start from scratch, 8" wooden legs are included at no cost, allowing free-standing operation. Best of all, the E6+ looks like a finished piece of furniture and not like a hospital bed.
Advanced Technology Package (E6+)
By opting for the Advanced Technology Package, your E6 bed is upgraded to the E6+ and includes LED underbed lighting, USB charging ports, and the ability to control the bed via your smart phone.
Ergomotion adjustable bases are the only adjustable beds we've ever encountered where the massage function works while raising or lowering the bed!
The Mattress & Sleep Company promises the most competitive price on this model through The Sleep Sound Guarantee®, our industry-leading low price promise. Truly an excellent alternative to the big-box retailers.
We also offer Made-in-Canada upholstered bed frames by Beaudoin, which wrap around our electric beds to provide a custom, designer look at a very reasonable cost. Please see in-store for more details.
E6 and E6+ Features
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy to understand buttons
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Ergonomically designed with a curved surface
- 3 'AAA' batteries (included)
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- Integrated storage pouch for the remote control keeps it in easy reach
- Controllable comfort
- One-touch positions for watching TV, relaxing, or flat
- Lift capacity of 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including beds with headboards and footboards
- Zero G® position
- 3 memory pre-sets
- Wall-hugging design feature
- Full massage functions
- 2 massage zones
- 3 massage modes
- 6 massage levels with 10, 20 and 30 minute timer settings
- Massage continues to function when raising or lowering base
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- Operable with or without legs (wooden legs are included)
- Headboard brackets are included
- Advanced Technology Package (E6+)
- LED Underbed Lighting
- Pair of USB charging ports for mobile devices
- Smartphone control
- 2-Piece Bases
- Available in King size
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side
- The two sides can be linked for single operation
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving
- Medium grey coloured fabric, see lifestyle photos above for current fabric offering
- Manufactured by ergomotion®
- Many of our adjustable beds are offered in additional sizes including twin/single, double/full, double XL, split queen, split California king and more. For simplicity we typically list only Twin XL, Queen and King sizes as these represent the vast majority of all adjustable bed sales
- Mattress options above are simply our most popular models for electric adjustable beds. There are many additional options available from all our mattress brands including Berkeley Ergonomics, Green Sleep, Sleeptek & Tempur-Pedic
- King size adjustable beds are available in two configurations:
- Two separate mattresses (Split 2 Piece) for independent control of each half of the bed
- One complete mattress (Std. King/Not Split), where both remote controls raise and lower the complete bed in tandem
E6 and E6+ Dimensions (Approximate)
|Foundation Height:||7 ½"||19 cm|
|With Legs Installed:||15 ½"||39 cm|
Ergomotion Electric Adjustable Base Warranties
The warranty length is 20 years, with 4 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs associated with a motor failure.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- An extended warranty is available for purchase direct from Ergomotion. The Mattress & Sleep Company does not sell the extended warranty nor do we receive a commission should you choose to opt for this extended warranty coverage.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
The standard E6 is typically stocked in Twin XL, Queen and Split King in both Calgary and Edmonton. When sold out or for delivery to other locations in Canada, please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery, and 3-5 weeks if ordering with a mattress.