(On Display in Edmonton) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB, Toronto, ON, Moncton, NB or Eden, NY
Our version of the unique 3E Tech adjustable by Reverie features a wireless remote with 2 programmable positions, a one-touch flat button, zero-gravity and anti-snore features. Normally the E3 comes with a wired remote with only basic head and foot up-down functions. This added value of the wireless remote makes the 3E the perfect adjustable for those who do not want a massage function, but still would like the benefits of a wireless remote and programmable positions.
Included with this adjustable are the unique 3-in-1 bed legs, to allow for three possible total heights to suit personal preferences and installation requirements. The 3E will fit in virtually any standard bed frame which normally would have had a box spring.
The 3E is also available with a wired remote on request (special order) with a price reduction of $100.
Features & Specifications
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy to understand buttons
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Batteries are included
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- One-touch positions for zero-gravity, anti-snore or flat
- Lift capacity of 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including beds with headboards and footboards
- 2 programmable positions
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- 3-in-1 metal legs are included, allowing for 3", 5 ¼" and 8 ¼" height additions
- Medium grey coloured fabric, different from picture above
- US-based service centre with experienced English, French and Spanish-speaking customer service representatives
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Almost always in stock in Calgary, Toronto and Moncton. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery to most areas. If out of stock, lead times are approximately 3-5 weeks. Delivery & setup are no extra cost if ordered with a mattress and delivered in the Calgary and Edmonton metropolitan areas. Basic curb delivery is no extra cost to populated locales in Canada.
- Many of our adjustable beds are offered in additional sizes including twin/single, double/full, double XL, split queen, split California king and more. For simplicity we typically list only Twin XL, Queen and King sizes as these represent the vast majority of all adjustable bed sales
- Mattress options above are simply our most popular models for electric adjustable beds. There are many additional options available from all our mattress brands including Berkeley Ergonomics, Green Sleep, Sleeptek & Tempur-Pedic
- King size adjustable beds are available in two configurations:
- Two separate mattresses (Split 2 Piece) for independent control of each half of the bed
- One complete mattress (Std. King/Not Split), where both remote controls raise and lower the complete bed in tandem
The warranty length is 20 years, with 3 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.