Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is "quickly" biodegradable.
Eucalan is Made in Canada and is safe for use with virtually any washable fabric, high efficiency front load, traditional top load or hand washing.
4 litre jugs are good for approximately 760 hand washes or 253 machine washes, while 500 mL large bottles are good for approximately 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes.
- Scented using essential oil of lavender
- Natural moth and flea inhibitor, making this scent perfect for woolens
- Natural antiseptic properties
- This sweet, soothing scent is ideal for baby items, clothing and wool diaper covers
- Most versatile scent, for use on items such as sweaters, lingerie, hosiery, comforters, linens, bedding, down jackets and bathing suits
- Natural Unscented
- Same trusted formula, but unscented
- No added chemicals to hide the natural scent of the product
- For those with smell sensitivities, use Eucalan Natural on just about anything
- Wrapture - Jasmine
- By designer Kristin Omdahl
- Scented using essential oil of Night Bloom Jasmine
- Natural antiseptic properties
- Wrap your delicates in an aphrodisiac with the intoxicating scent of Jasmine
- All scents contain lanolin to naturally condition fibres and keep static away
- Safe for all high efficiency washing machines
- 100mL - approx. 20 hand washes or 7 machine washes (recommended only as a trial size)
- 500mL - approx. 95 hand washes or 33 machine washes
- 4 litre - approx. 760 hand washes or 253 machine washes - works out to 27.7 cents per machine load
- Made in Canada
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Natural Unscented and Wrapture are regularly stocked in large (500mL) and jug (4 litre) formats. Delivery is typically within 2-5 business days to most locations in Canada. For small (100mL) bottles, or when sold out of a specific regular stock item, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Eucalan Delicate Wash is perfectly suited to many items.
- Add Eucalan to basin.
- Fill basin with tepid water (room temperature water, not hot and not cold)
- Insert article to be washed and soak for 15 min. (minimum).
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
High Efficiency Front Load Machine:
- Select Rinse and Spin or Hand Wash/Delicate cycle. Cold or tepid water.
- Add Eucalan** to fabric softener drawer.
- Load articles into machine and start cycle.
Top Load Machine:
- Add Eucalan** to machine.
- Select gentle cycle and add cold or tepid water.
- Stop machine. Add articles.
- Allow to soak 15 min. (minimum).
- Gently squeeze articles to incorporate soap and water through fibres.
- Spin water out.
*Use 5mL/1 tsp per 4L/1G of water (more for heavily soiled items)
**Use 15-30mL/1-2 Tbsp. per load (adjust amount based on size of load)