(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton Mid-June 2017) or Buy Securely Online
Ships/Delivered from Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB
The SUTA 500i combines all of the expected features of a class-leading electric adjustable bed, and even a few surprises not normally found anywhere near this price. Thee of our favourite features of this electric bed is the slider switch on the side of the wireless remote. This switch is very useful when two electric beds are used together such as split queen or split king beds. You may control either the left or right base individually, or control them both simultaneously. Has your partner awoken you with their snoring serenade? Simply toggle the switch to control your partner's bed, and elevate them to turn off the opera. The remote even includes a handle cradle to keep everything neat and tidy on the nightstand—a nightstand which will actually be in reach as the 500i has a fully functional wall hugging mechanism, which keeps the base closer to your bed side table, even when greatly elevated.
This two-piece (deck-to-deck) design is very modern. The 500i does not look like a typical adjustable bed. In fact, with the contemporary grey fabric, this is an attractive piece of furniture in any home. The 500i even has twin-USB charging ports on each side of the base, allowing for easy charging of all your electric devices.
Combine the luxurious 500i with SUTA's optional industry-leading 5 year "bumper-to-bumper" extended warranty and you'll have not only spoiled yourself, you'll have done so for years to come.
- Two-piece (deck-to-deck) design. An attractive and finished piece of furniture
- Head up and down (65°)
- Foot up and down (45°)
- Dual Okin German-engineered motors for reliability + smooth operation
- Wall hugging mechanism (keeps you closer to your nightstand)
- Wireless remote
- Controls one or two bases with a convenient slide button
- Preset positions:
- Zero Gravity function
- One additional programmable memory position
- TV & reading positions
- One-Touch flat position
- Twin-USB ports on both sides of the electric bed (4 ports total)
- 3 intensities (4 in queen size)
- Variable speed
- Head & foot massage zones
- Timer function
- 750 lb | 340 kg lift capacity
- No-charge accessories include:
- Wireless remote (one per base)
- Remote batteries
- Headboard brackets
- Foot retainer bar
- Sync cable for operating two bases from one remote
- 3" & 6" metal legs (use both for a 9" leg)
- Battery back-up (allows the user to install 'AAA' batteries to flatten the bed in the event of a power outage)
- User manual
- Total height to top of deck is 10", 13" or 16" with the various leg options installed
- Contemporary gray fabric surround with a dark charcoal/black top decking material
Availability & Delivery Estimates
SUTA 500i and 900i models are stocked in Calgary and Edmonton. The 200i model is not yet in stock, and is anticipated to arrive July-August 2017. While SUTA is a leading adjustable bed manufacturer who supplies many Tier-1 mattress and bedding companies world-wide, they are new to Canada. The Mattress & Sleep Company have ordered large stocking quantities, however, as with anything, it is possible we could sell out. Our team will advise you of any potential delays.
In-home delivery & setup are included at no extra cost in the Calgary & Edmonton areas, so long as matching mattress(es) are included with your SUTA reclining bed. We also offer in-home setup in select other markets. During the checkout process online, you'll be offered this option if it is available in your area. Elsewhere in Canada, curb-side delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations with year-round road access.
Please note that we are unable to ship SUTA electric beds to Quebec.
SUTA Electric Adjustable Base Warranties
The warranty length is 20 years, with 4 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs associated with a motor failure.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- A 5-year extended warranty is offered by Performance Sleep, the Official Canadian Distributor of SUTA Electric Beds. You may purchase this extended warranty from The Mattress & Sleep Company and we will register the warranty on your behalf.
SUTA lifestyle beds include a battery back-up which allows you to flatten the bed in the event of a prolonged power outage. You simply install 2 '9V' or 12 'AAA' batteries (depending on which model and revision you have), and this provides the capability of lowering the bed. The Mattress & Sleep Company has decades of experience with adjustable beds and with this experience, we have learned:
- This emergency flat function is seldom, if ever, used.
- Due to fluctuations in our power grid, if batteries remain installed, they have usually lost their charge long before you would actually need to flatten the bed.
For these reasons, we do not include batteries for the back-up module nor do we install them - we strongly recommend only installing these batteries in the event of a prolonged power outage and you require a flat bed.