(Example Piece on Display in Calgary) or
Buy Securely Online - Delivery available to most locations across Canada
This particular planning example is our most popular Cubus Pure cabinet. With loudspeaker fabric in two flap elements across the top, there is room for not only your centre channel speaker, yet also for smaller components such as DVR's or game consoles. The bottom pair of drawers could easily be swapped out for another pair of flaps should you wish to have even more room for theatre components.
As with all TEAM 7 furniture, Cubus Media Centres are almost infinitely customizable. If you wish to create your own custom version, simply choose a planning example as a starting point and The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to tailor a bespoke solution.
If purchasing this item online, we will follow up to confirm several design details before finalizing the order.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- If choosing wild natural wood, this look is only applied to wood fronts (drawers/flaps)
- Total size of the Cubus Pure wall unit 7 planning example is 201.2 cm wide, 57.8 cm deep and 53.4 cm high
- Choice of gloss or matte glass finishing
- Touch fittings are standard. Traditional handles may be fitted on request
- Drawer frames in walnut on request (surcharge)
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak||Moka Oak|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow approximately 14 to 22 weeks from date of order to delivery.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.