Availability: In-Store or
Buy Securely Online
The strong natural curl in our Plein-Air-Wool® provides lasting resilience, bounce and loft to gently cradle and support your head and neck.
Natural Wool wicks moisture away from the body absorbing up to one third of its weight without feeling damp, allows air to circulate and dissipates moisture much faster than polyester.
The resulting dry sleep environment naturally repels dust mites and reduces allergic reactions, night-time sniffles and coughs. Synthetics cannot effectively dissipate moisture which is why they provide the perfect humid climate for mould, mildew and dust mites to thrive- affecting breathing and causing allergies.
Breathe easier at night with a healthy wool pillow.
- 100% organic cotton zippered cover
- Filled with Plein-Air French wool
- Plein-Air - These sheep live outdoors year-round
- Produces a more curly, longer fibre
- Superior to mechanically crimped wool, does not matte down as easily
- Excellent temperature regulator
- Naturally hypoallergenic, antimicrobial, dust mite resistant, mildew proof and breathable
- Certified Chemically Safe
- Both the outer cover and the wool fill are certified chemically safe by Oeko-Tex 100, Level 1
- Made in USA
Removable cover may be machine laundered and tumble dried. Always use mild detergents and cold temperatures.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Our stores in Calgary & Edmonton typically have this item in stock for immediate pick up / fast delivery (2-5 business days to most locations in Canada) in all sizes. When sold out, please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Orders of $250 or more qualify for free delivery to most locations across Canada.