Availability: In-Store Only (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton) - Not Available for Purchase Online
Berkeley Ergonomic's flexible slat foundation is designed to do more than merely support your mattress-it is designed to support YOU. The curved slats provide both suspension and contour for greater comfort and pressure reduction. And the slat system is fully adjustable and dual-sided to meet the needs of individual sleepers. Based on a design widely used in Europe, we have adapted the system to meet the needs of North American consumers. The flexible slat foundation replaces your box spring and fits in any standard-sized bed frame.
Also available in a low profile all-wood version for platform style beds. Included with the purchase of all TEAM 7 European Beds.
- 100% organic cotton outer fabric (except for all-wood version)
- 100% Plein-Air French wool quilted to inside of outer fabric
- Plein-Air - These sheep live outdoors year-round
- Produces a more curly, longer fibre
- Superior to mechanically crimped wool, does not matte down as easily
- Genuine German beech wood bowed slats
- Independent, flexible and supportive slats
- Slats are firmness-adjustable for optimal contour
- Individual sides - no roll-together or bounce
- Each side adjusts independently
- Fits any frame - replaces a box spring
- Boxspring replacement version is wrapped in certified organic cotton and certified organic French wool
- Meets all flame retardant requirements without any synthetic treatments
- Free of harmful chemicals - no flame retardant, formaldehyde or PBDE's
- Made in California, USA
|Suspension Foundation Heights||4" | 6 ½" | 9"||10 | 16.5 | 23 cm|
|All-Wood Suspension Foundation Heights|
(For Platform Beds)
|2 ⅜"||6 cm|
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Twin XL 6 ½", Queen 6 ½" and King 6 ½" (pair of twin XL), Twin XL, Queen and King all-wood low profile (2 ⅜") are all regularly stocked in both our Calgary and Edmonton warehouses.
This item is available for delivery across Canada, however it must be ordered with a matching Berkeley Ergonomics mattress and we must special order a boxed version to ship safely to end customers. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery outside of Calgary-Edmonton, when sold out or for sizes not regularly stocked.