- Handknotted 'super 60' pure Tibetan wool
- 3,800 grams per square metre (total weight)
- 3,200 grams per square metre (pile weight)
- Anti-static, sound dampening
- Suitable for floor heating, permeable to warmth, insulating
- Attractive, comfortable
- Naturally fire retardant
- Produced ecologically
- Custom sizes available upon request
Brink & Campman and The Mattress & Sleep Company fully recommend James for all of your carpet + upholstery care needs.
For free maintenance advice from James, based upon the exact model of B&C rug + your home environment, please fill out this form.
Our stores in Calgary and Edmonton have generously sized swatch samples to verify quality and colour selection. For our customers across Canada, we offer these swatches to finalize your rug choices. The process is simple!
- We place a 50% deposit on your preferred payment method towards your anticipated rug type and size.
- We will prepare the sample to dispatch to you via FedEx. For more than one sample, a surcharge may apply as the samples are rather large.
- You will then review the samples to finalize your choices. At this point, we will collect the remaining funds.
- The sample will include a prepaid return shipping label. Simply place this on the outside of the carton, over top of the original shipping label. Then, simply drop off at your nearest FedEx Ground shipping point, or call 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339).
- Should you decide not to order a rug, we will gladly refund your original deposit, less any shipping fees. These shipping fees are waived for all firm orders.
In-store customers, of course, may simply sign out sample(s) without the need for courier services.