Remaining seated can be so pleasant.
The intelligently designed nox bench (Green GOOD DESIGN Award 2013) allows you to take up a variety of positions. But you will always sit comfortably, whether upright or relaxed. The upholstered leather cover incorporated over the full area makes the bench comfortable.
In terms of workmanship, the nox bench stands out through such loving details as the elegant S-lines at the corners. These harmonious lines are also repeated in the upholstered leather backrest.
The nox bench is alternatively available with upholstered leather backrest. For the legs, you can choose between wooden panels and metal slides in gloss or matte chrome-plated steel or in gloss palladium.
The pricing on this page is specific to the Nox wooden bench with metal skids. Please see the Related Furniture tab for three more variants of this beautiful piece.
- Solid European hardwood bench surface in your choice of wood species including alder, beech, oak, maple, cherry and walnut
- Solid metal skids in choice of chrome-plated steel in gloss, matte or palladium finish
- 38 cm depth without a backrest
- 52 cm with a backrest, 42.5 cm of seating surface
- 47.2 cm high without a backrest
- 80 cm high with a backrest
- Bench dimensions are designed to suit the Nox table, however custom lengths are available. Maximum length depends on wood species.
- Choice of fabrics or leathers (same price for all upholstery options), or white upholstery for COM.
- Choice of length:
- 175 cm
- 200 cm
- 225 cm
- 250 cm
- 275 cm
- 300 cm
- or just about any custom length you can think of
- Plastic slides are pre-mounted, felt slides are included and can be easily fitted on delivery
- Designed by Jacob Strobel in 2011
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Leather Samples (Level 1)
Leather Samples (Level 7)
TEAM 7 Pricing
TEAM 7 prices quoted online include our 22% currency surcharge. The Mattress & Sleep Company adds this surcharge as a separate line item in an effort to be transparent in our pricing. The TEAM 7 price list is in US dollars, and our 22% surcharge represents far less than the genuine cost difference when converting from US dollars into Canadian dollars.
For those who wish to pay in US dollars, you may do so without incurring the surcharge!
About Online Prices & Configurations
The prices and sizes on our website are merely a starting point for this custom piece of furniture. There are literally hundreds of possible configurations, each of which may be rendered in our specialty 3D software.
Customize this piece in your choice of available TEAM 7 raw materials at our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park showrooms. The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to offer our expertise and 3D planning software in designing the perfect TEAM 7 furniture for your whole home.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.