Availability: In-Store or Buy Securely Online
The perfect aesthetics of simple elegance.
All of the elements in the yps product range are united by the continual reappearance of the 'Y' shape in their design - this applies to the yps bench as well. Derived from the yps, the yps bench's legs stand out immediately, and the y-shaped quilting on the upholstery reveals true craftsmanship. This feature anchors the upholstery's appearance and balances the bench's seat pan. The high-quality micro-pocket spring construction works together with the cold foam to provide long-lasting, superior comfort.
- Solid European hardwood Y-shaped legs in your choice of wood species including alder, beech, oak, maple, cherry and walnut
- 52 cm depth without a backrest
- 57 cm with a backrest, 46 cm of seating surface
- 48.1 cm high without a backrest
- 85.5 cm high with a backrest
- Bench dimensions are designed to suit the Yps table, however custom lengths are available to suit others
- Choice of fabrics or leathers (same price for all upholstery options)
- Micro pocket spring construction - supremely comfortable
- Choice of length:
- 144 cm for a 140 cm
- 168 cm for a 150 or 160 cm
- 192 cm for a 180 cm
- 216 cm for a 200 cm
- 240 cm for a 225 cm
- 265 cm for a 250 cm
- 288 cm for a 275 cm
- 312 cm for a 300 cm (over 10 feet long!)
- or just about any custom length you can think of
- Plastic slides are pre-mounted, felt slides are included and can be easily fitted on delivery
- Benches up to 240 cm long have a seam in the backrest
- Benches over 240 cm have two seams in the backrest
- Designed by Jacob Strobel in 2015
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Leather Samples (Level 1)
Leather Samples (Level 7)
TEAM 7 source their 100% pure sheep's wool fabrics from Kvadrat in Denmark. Kvadrat is Europe's leading manufacturer of design textiles.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.