(Special Order) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB, Edmonton, AB or Daveluyville, QC
The E4+ by Ergomotion is a wonderfully simple adjustable bed. Featuring an easy-to-use simple wireless remote, the E4+ offers full range head and foot adjustment. The E4+ is available as a standalone bed or easily integrates into an existing bed frame—the E4+ takes the place of your standard box spring. Alternatively, order the optional headboard brackets to attach virtually any standard headboard.
The Mattress & Sleep Company promises the most competitive price on this model through The Sleep Sound Guarantee®, our industry-leading low price promise. Truly an excellent alternative to the big-box retailers.
- Wireless remote
- Simple, easy to understand buttons
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- Operable with or without legs (legs are included)
- Headboard brackets are not included
- Lift capacity of 650 lbs. (295 kg)
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including most beds with headboards and footboards1
- 1-Piece Base Construction
- Available in Twin XL, Double XL and Queen Size (pair of twin xl's equals a king bed)
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side on king size configurations
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving
- Finished in a contemporary dark grey fabric
- Manufactured by ergomotion®
- 1 - Must be a bed frame which normally requires a box spring, as the electric bed takes the position of a standard box spring. Platform style beds which do not use a box spring, typically will not work with any electric base
- Many of our adjustable beds are offered in additional sizes including twin/single, double/full, double XL, split queen, split California king and more. For simplicity we typically list only Twin XL, Queen and King sizes as these represent the vast majority of all adjustable bed sales
- Mattress options above are simply our most popular models for electric adjustable beds. There are many additional options available from all our mattress brands including Berkeley Ergonomics, Green Sleep, Sleeptek & Tempur-Pedic
E4+ Dimensions (Approximate)
|Foundation Height:||7 ½"||19 cm|
|With Legs Installed:||15 ½"||39 cm|
Ergomotion Electric Adjustable Base Warranties
The warranty length is 20 years, with 4 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs associated with a motor failure.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- An extended warranty is available for purchase direct from Ergomotion. The Mattress & Sleep Company does not sell the extended warranty nor do we receive a commission should you choose to opt for this extended warranty coverage.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
E4 is typically stocked in Twin XL and Queen in Calgary and Edmonton. When sold out or for other sizes please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery.
We have been very happy with this product. It is so quiet compared to our old adjustable bed. My only issue is that it isn't really nice looking without a bed frame (we didn't want to wait for everything at the same time, we ordered a Copeland bed from Mattress and Sleep, so they offered to set up the adjustables before the wood bed came in). You can see most of the metal structure under the bed, but this isn't an issue in our wood bed, because the wood side rails cover every thing up. Just something to be aware of if you are planning to use this without a head board and foot board.
If you don't need massage or USB ports or any of that stuff, this is the perfect adjustable. Pricing is good, it's quiet and very easy to operate.