(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB
The 40+ Mid by Ergomotion represents a unique solution for those who wish to have an electric adjustable installed in a platform bed. Normally, an adjustable bed is either too high or not designed in a way that would allow use in a platform bed. The 40+ solves these issues with an ultra-low profile 4" height, and a zero-clearance design. These details mean that the 40+ can be installed in most platform-style beds! In fact, one of the photographs above show the 40+ installed in a TEAM 7 European bed.
Don't let the low profile design fool you. The 40+ is still loaded with features including a modern wireless remote in gloss white. Full range head and foot adjustments, zero gravity, one-touch flat, and massage functions are all included.
Perhaps one of the things we like most about this adjustable bed are the variety of installation options. Unlike most adjustable beds, The Mattress & Sleep Company is able to install the 40+ Mid in virtually any bed frame type. If you have a headboard or even a footboard, this particular adjustable simply drops right into any existing bed frame. If you would rather start from scratch, 8" wooden legs are included, allowing free-standing operation. The legs are a unique 3" + 5" design, allowing for several possible overall bed heights. Best of all, the 40+ Mid looks like a finished piece of furniture and not like a hospital bed.
Ergomotion adjustable bases are the only adjustable beds we've ever encountered where the massage function works while raising or lowering the bed!
The Mattress & Sleep Company promises the most competitive price on this model through The Sleep Sound Guarantee®, our industry-leading low price promise. Truly an excellent alternative to the big-box retailers.
40+ Mid Features
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy to understand buttons
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Ergonomically designed with a curved surface
- 3 'AAA' batteries (included)
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- Controllable comfort
- One-touch positions for zero gravity or flat
- Lift capacity of 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including beds with headboards and footboards
- Zero G® position
- Full massage functions
- 2 massage zones
- 3 massage modes
- 3 massage levels with 10, 20 and 30 minute timer settings
- Massage continues to function when raising or lowering base
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard or platform bed frame, even bed frames which do not normally use a box spring
- Operable with or without legs (12" tapered modern legs as photographed above are included)
- Headboard brackets are an optional extra
- 2-Piece Bases
- Available in King size
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side
- The two sides can be linked for single operation
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving
- Light grey coloured fabric
- Manufactured by ergomotion®
- Many of our adjustable beds are offered in additional sizes including twin/single, double/full, double XL, split queen, split California king and more. For simplicity we typically list only Twin XL, Queen and King sizes as these represent the vast majority of all adjustable bed sales
- Mattress options above are simply our most popular models for electric adjustable beds. There are many additional options available from all our mattress brands including Berkeley Ergonomics, Green Sleep, Sleeptek & Tempur-Pedic
- King size adjustable beds are available in three configurations:
- Two separate mattresses (Split 2 Piece) for independent control of each half of the bed
- One complete mattress (Std. King/Not Split), where the remote controls (two are included) raise and lower the complete bed in tandem
- One complete mattress, with a one-piece electric bed that is assembled with a separate head and foot end, one remote control for the complete bed
40+ Mid Heights (Approximate)
|Foundation Height:||4"||10 cm|
|With 12" Legs Installed:||16"||40 cm|
Ergomotion Electric Adjustable Base Warranties
The warranty length is 20 years, with 4 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs associated with a motor failure.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- An extended warranty is available for purchase direct from Ergomotion. The Mattress & Sleep Company does not sell the extended warranty nor do we receive a commission should you choose to opt for this extended warranty coverage.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
The 40+ is typically stocked in Twin XL, Queen and Split King in both Calgary and Edmonton for quick delivery. When sold out or for delivery to other locations in Canada, please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for delivery, and 3-5 weeks if ordering with a mattress.