(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton, Remaining Inventory Only) or
Buy Securely Online
While Supplies Last. - We're discontinuing our offering of the Malouf brand. This item will be available while supplies last.
Rayon from Bamboo sheets will make slipping into bed a definite treat. The porous composition of the rayon from bamboo fibres makes the fabric more breathable and temperature regulating than many other fabrics. Relax with these smooth, clean feeling sheets. The pores are ideal for sensitive skin and will keep you cool and dry as the fabric wicks moisture away from your body. These sheets are antibacterial and resistant to odours. The universal fit design is sewn with deep pockets and an ultra-thick, full-length elastic that produces a secure, smooth fit on mattress depths from 6" – 22".
- 100% Rayon from Bamboo sheets are incredibly silky and soft
- Smooth, round fibres are ideal for sensitive skin
- Extra deep pockets and oversized dimensions for mattress depths 6"–22"
- Universal Fit® design with ultra-thick elastic ensures a secure fit
- All sheet sets include a flat and fitted sheet, except:
- Split queen includes two Half Queen (30 x 80") fitted sheets
- Split king includes two Twin XL (38 x 80") fitted sheets
- All sets include matching size pillowcase(s) - Twin/Single & Twin XL (1) standard pillowcase, Double/Full (2) standard pillowcases, Queen & Split Queen (2) queen pillowcases, King, Split King and California King (2) king pillowcases
- 5 Year Warranty
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Remaining inventory only.
Shipping across Canada is free of charge on all orders of $250 or more, and a flat-rate of $20 on orders of less than $250.
Machine launder in warm water on a gentle setting with a cold water rinse. Machine dry on delicate, low heat, damp dry. Line drying is recommended if possible, as is the case with any high quality bed linens.
This item is warranted by Malouf for 5 years to be free from defects in workmanship. The Mattress & Sleep Company will act on your behalf should you have any workmanship-related concerns during the first 5 years of ownership.