(Web Only) or
Buy Securely Online (Delivery included to most locations across Canada)
For those seeking a latex mattress with modest requirements, the Eco Refresh might be just the perfect fit. The outer covering is a stretch-knit organic cotton with a pure sheep's wool lining. This combination will ensure optimal humidity and temperature balance. Inside, a 100% natural Talalay latex layer is placed atop a durable Dunlop latex core. This creates a great balance of an overall substantial, firm feel with just a bit of cushioning at the surface.
With 7" of latex, the Eco Refresh compares favourably with virtually any all-latex model on the Canadian market. Typically at this price point you'll find synthetically blended latex, or even latex on a polyurethane foam core. On the other side of the spectrum, we often see many of the organic mattress brands offering a similar specification for considerably more money. The Mattress & Sleep Company works closely with Natura to ensure our 7" latex specification is as affordably priced as possible, while still maintaining exceptional quality.
- Cover details:
- 100% organic cotton stretch-knit outer cover (sleeping surface/sides)
- 4.2 lbs (in a queen size) of certified organic Natura Grow wool
- Wool acts as a natural fire barrier without use of potentially risky alternatives
- 1" of 100% natural Talalay latex from Talalay Global directly beneath the quilted cover
- 6" of 100% natural Dunlop rubber tree latex at base of mattress
- Zero styrene-butadiene (synthetic latex) content
- Extremely durable, flexible and resilient
- Antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, mould and dust mite resistant
- Available as a mattress only or with a matching foundation
- Mattress core and topper are individually replaceable
- Total mattress height of approx. 8" | 20 cm
- Made in Shawinigan, Canada
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
The Eco Refresh is a web-only model. Not on display in our stores. Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery to most locations in Canada.
Your Natura mattress is covered by the manufacturer's 10 year warranty against defects in material and workmanship. In the event of a potential concern, The Mattress & Sleep Company will work on your behalf to help solve the problem. More importantly, as this is a modular mattress, individual components can be inspected and replaced whereas with traditional mattresses it can be difficult to ascertain where the problem is originating.