(On Display + Popular Fills & Sizes Stocked in Our Calgary & Edmonton Store) or
Buy Securely Online (Delivery included to most locations across Canada)
Natura wool duvets are perfect for those who are seeking a healthy, breathable, all-natural solution for a better nights rest. Crafted from only wool and cotton, these wonderful comforters regulate temperature and humidity to ensure you're not too hot, or too cold.
Available in three varieties including Classic, Washable and Organic, there is a choice for just about anyone.
Classic Duvet Product Details
- Unbleached, 100% cotton percale outer ticking
- 340 grams / square metre (10 ounces / square yard) of Natura Joma wool fill
Organic Duvet Product Details
- 100% certified organic Pima cotton sateen outer shell
- 340 grams / square metre (10 ounces / square yard) of 100% certified organic Natura Grow Wool™ fill
Features & Benefits of all our Natura Wool Duvets
- Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build up
- Naturally hypoallergenic, breathable and flame retardant
- Specially quilted to eliminate clumping and hollow spots
- Ideal for year round comfort
- Duvet cover is not included. For our selection of covers, please visit our bedding section.
- Made in Canada
Twin/Single 62 x 85"
Double/Full 78 x 85"
Queen 84 x 90"
King 100 x 90"
Care Instructions (Classic & Organic Varieties)
Spot clean only. Do not wash. To freshen, set outside in direct sunlight for a few hours periodically.
Care Instructions (Washable Variety Only)
Wash in cold water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry, no heat.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
This product may ship from one of our stores or from Natura's facility in Québec. Please allow 3-10 business days, for this item to arrive.
Our stores typically stock the Classic wool duvet in Twin/Single, Queen and King. When sold out or for other varieties and sizes, please allow 3-10 business days for delivery.
Shipping on orders of $100 or more qualify for free delivery to most locations across Canada.