(On Display & Regularly Stocked in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB
The 390 by Ergomotion is an absolutely loaded top-of-the-range electric bed. Fully adjustable lumbar and pillow tilt features are of significant ergonomic benefit and will make the best mattresses perform even better. The massage function features six intensity levels, two massage zones and three modes, while LED underbed lighting will light your path at night.
Perhaps one of the things we like most about this adjustable bed are the variety of installation options. Unlike most adjustable beds, The Mattress & Sleep Company is able to install the 390 in virtually any bed frame type. If you have a headboard or even a footboard, this particular adjustable simply drops right into any existing bed frame. If you would rather start from scratch, 8" wooden legs are included, allowing free-standing operation. The legs are a unique 3" + 5" design, allowing for several possible overall bed heights. Best of all, the 390 looks like a finished piece of furniture and not like a hospital bed.
Ergomotion adjustable bases are the only adjustable beds we've ever encountered where the massage function works while raising or lowering the bed!
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote with simple, easy to understand buttons
- Single button to return mattress to the flat position
- Ergonomically designed with a curved surface
- 3 'AAA' batteries (included)
- Back-lit for easy viewing at night
- Controllable comfort
- One-touch positions for zero gravity or flat
- Lift capacity of 850 lbs. (385 kg)
- 11-layer Eucalyptus platform - thicker, stronger and more natural than the 5-layer plywood used by most competitor products
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame, including beds with headboards and footboards
- Lumbar support
- Raise & lower at the touch of a button
- Additional mechanical adjustment via two bolts, which alters the overall amount of lumbar (three height settings)
- Head (pillow) tilt feature
- Raise & lower at the touch of a button, works indepdently of the traditional head incline
- An additional mechanism located at the very top of the bed for more control over ergonomics
- Zero G® position
- Programmable memory positions
- Wall-hugging design feature
- Full massage functions
- 2 massage zones
- 3 massage modes
- 6 massage levels with 10, 20 and 30 minute timer settings
- Massage continues to function when raising or lowering base
- Bed can be lowered during power outage or remote failure
- Sized to fit any standard bed frame
- Operable with or without legs (chunky square wooden legs are included, 3" + 5", and may be joined together for an 8" leg)
- May be used without legs and installed as a boxspring would be
- Headboard brackets are an optional extra
- Advanced Technology
- LED Underbed Lighting
- Pair of USB charging ports on each side of base (4 total) for mobile devices
- 2-Piece Bases
- Each sleep partner can individually control their side
- The two sides can be linked for single operation
- Easily fits tight spaces during delivery and moving
- Light grey coloured fabric
- Top-stitched corners for an elegant finish
- Manufactured by ergomotion®
Ergomotion 2-Year Hassle Free WarrantyYour adjustable base is warranted by the manufacturer against defects in materials or workmanship for a period of two years from the date of purchase to the original Purchaser. During such time, the manufacturer will repair or replace, at no cost to the original Purchaser, any warranted part(s)* found to be defective by the manufacturer, in its sole discretion. This includes all pre-authorized labor and transportation costs incurred with the repair or replacement of any part found to be defective.
Ergomotion 5-Year Warranty on PartsDuring year 3 through 5 from the original purchase date, the manufacturer will replace any part on the adjustable base found to be defective by the manfacturer, to the original Purchaser. The manufacturer’s liability is limited to the replacement of the defective electrical/mechanical part(s)* ONLY with the Purchaser responsible for all service, installation, and transportation cost of said part(s).
Ergomotion 10-Year Limited WarrantyNotwithstanding the above, the manufacturer extends a 10-year warranty on mechanical base parts found to be defective on a limited basis as defined herein. Specifically, the manufacturer warrants that for a full 10 years from the commencement date of this warranty, any defect in the workmanship or the materials used shall be covered. For purposes of this 10-year warranty, it specifically excludes the cover, shroud, platform, legs, actuator lift motors, massage motors, control box, remote controls, power supply, and all power supply cords. The purchaser shall pay 1/5 of the current MSRP of the replacement part, or the entire adjustable base if deemed irreparable at the sole discretion of the manufacturer, multiplied by the number of years after the fifth year from the original purchase date. The manufacturer’s liability shall be limited to the replacement of the defective part(s) ONLY with the purchaser responsible for all service, installation and freight costs for said part.
Register your warranty online at : https://warranty.ergomotion.com/warranty
Links to these PDF user manuals will open in a new tab or window.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Varieties Which Are Typically In-Stock
The 390 Adjustable Bed is typically stocked in Twin XL, Queen, King (1 Bed) and Split King (2 Beds) in our Alberta warehouses. Please see the lead times below for situations when the 390 Adjustable Bed is sold out or for sizes not regularly stocked in Alberta.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
The Mattress & Sleep Company's jointly-owned import business, Performance Sleep, sources Ergomotion 330 and 390 electric beds directly from Ergomotion's parent company, Keeson Technologies. If we're sold out of a specific size in either of these adjustable bed models, replenishment inventory is typically less than 30 days away as we have containers arriving to Canada regularly. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Ergomotion E4+ and E6 models are sourced through an authorized Ergomotion distributor. Their warehouses are in BC and QC. When these specific models are out of stock, the lead times are typically 1-2 weeks from BC and 3-4 weeks from QC for our local customers. If you are located elsewhere in Canada, we will have these models shipped directly to you from the closest warehouse.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of your new Ergomotion electric bed is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Removal of your existing mattress, bed frame and furniture is also available upon request.
Located elsewhere in Canada? The cost of shipping Ergomotion adjustable beds sent via truck freight starts at $125.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.