S-Cape® 2.0 is a zero clearance solid surface foundation with Wallhugger® technology to keep nightstands within reach at all times. It features head and foot articulation as well as full-body dual massage with wave for a variety of comfort options. S-Cape 2.0 also includes programmable memory positions and a one-touch flat feature.
The zero-clearance design allows for the S-Cape adjustable bed to be installed in a variety of bed frames.
Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or Buy Securely Online
Ships from Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB or Vaughan, ON
- Head and foot articulation
- Zero clearance foundation compatible with most platform beds - 5" height when used without the included legs
- Legs are height adjustable and add 8-13" in total height
- Wireless remote with a flashlight, one-touch flat, and safety lock
- Underbed LED Lighting
- Full-body dual massage with wave
- Reprogrammable anti-snore, zero gravity, and 4 custom positions
- Height-adjustable legs
- 850-lb. lift capacity (per base, including mattress and sleeper)
- MicroHook retention system
- Emergency power-down feature
- Sync cable included with split sizes
- Assembled in USA
- Mattress sold separately
Electric Bed Heights
- The electric base is 5" (13 cm) thick - similar to a low profile boxspring
- The charcoal fabric shroud is 3.5" thick
- Included legs are height adjustable and add 8-13" to the bed height
- The electric base will sit 13" to 18" off the ground depending on the selected leg height
- Alternative legs are available upon request, or you may source your own
- Zero-clearance (may be used without legs, placed directly on the floor or in an existing bed frame)
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Leggett & Platt electric beds are not regularly stocked. Please allow 3-5 weeks for delivery.
If your needs are time-sensitive, The Mattress & Sleep Company's jointly-owned import business, Performance Sleep, sources Ergomotion 330 and 390 electric beds directly from Ergomotion's parent company, Keeson Technologies. The Ergomotion 330 and 390 models represent 95% of our electric bed sales and are almost always readily available.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of your new Leggett & Platt electric bed is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Removal of your existing mattress, bed frame and furniture is also available upon request.
Located elsewhere in Canada? The cost of shipping Ergomotion adjustable beds sent via truck freight starts at $125.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.