Natura wool duvets are perfect for those who are seeking a healthy, breathable, all-natural solution for a better night's rest. Crafted from only wool and cotton, these wonderful comforters regulate temperature and humidity to ensure you're not too hot, or too cold.
Availability: In-Store or
Buy Securely Online - Free Shipping Across Canada
Classic Duvet Product Details
- Unbleached, 100% cotton percale outer ticking
- 340 grams / square metre (10 ounces / square yard) of Natura Joma wool fill
Organic Duvet Product Details
- 100% certified organic Pima cotton sateen outer shell
- 340 grams / square metre (10 ounces / square yard) of 100% certified organic Natura Grow Wool™ fill
Features & Benefits of all our Natura Wool Duvets
- Controls temperature and eliminates moisture build-up
- Naturally hypoallergenic, breathable, and flame retardant
- Specially quilted to eliminate clumping and hollow spots
- Ideal for year-round comfort
- A duvet cover is not included. For our selection of covers, please visit our bedding section.
- Made in Canada
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Varieties Which Are Typically In-Stock
The Wool Comforters is typically stocked in Twin, Queen & King in Classic and Queen & King in Organic. Please see the lead times below for situations when the Wool Comforters is sold out or for all other sizes and store locations not listed here.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Natura products which are either out of stock or not regularly stocked typically arrive within 2-4 weeks of order placement. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations across Canada on courier-eligible orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.