15% off all bamboo-covered Orthex pillows: To make room for the new 2023 Orthex collection, The Mattress & Sleep Company is offering our first-ever price reduction on Orthex pillows. Prices are valid while supplies last. Inventory varies by store location, so please do call ahead if picking up from one of our Alberta stores. Online orders will be filled from whichever store has inventory.
Side sleeper ergonomic pillow
Side sleeping position
The Somnia 04" is optimized for side sleepers to stabilize sleep and increase the level of recovery.
Firmer head support
The alignment of the body must be respected in order to avoid tensions. That is why the Somnia 04" includes double density memory foam reinforcement for the head.
Shoulder absorption zone
A specific area for inserting the shoulder serves to limit the pressure on the latter ensuring a separation between the neck and the trapezium.
The design is modelled on the contour of the human body which, when lying on the side, requires longer and thicker but more flexible neck support.
- USAGE - Simply align the highest side of the pillow with the neck. This section is thicker and more flexible whereas the portion supporting the head includes a high-density reinforcement to maintain the head correctly aligned with the body. A space to insert the shoulder reduces its tensions. Although the thickness, proportions and reinforcement of the pillow favours sleeping on your side, the Somnia 04" may be used for sleeping in another position, if you are comfortable.
- SUPPORTED REGIONS - Head — Cervical
- MEASURES - Width 22 inches / Length 13 inches / Height 04 inches
- COMPOSITION - High density, gel-infused, viscoelastic foam (memory foam)
- COVERING - BAMBOO: Bamboo viscose is a textile with unmatched comfort; its antibacterial, hypoallergenic and breathes and absorbs humidity, which reduces the effect of nocturnal heat.
- One bamboo cover is included with your pillow
- Consider adding a second cover to ease of care
- Made in Canada
The included bamboo cover is machine washable in cold water. Lay flat to dry. No ironing. No bleach. Additional covers are available for order from The Mattress & Sleep Co.
Orthex Canada Inc. provides for your posture pillow a five-year warranty from the date of purchase against manufacturing or component defects. When the deficiency is approved by Orthex, the cushion will be replaced by the same model or its equivalent.
Availability: In-Store (On Display & Regularly Stocked in Calgary, Edmonton & Sherwood Park) or
Buy Securely Online
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Orthex posture cushions may ship from one of our stores in Calgary, Edmonton, and Sherwood Park or from Orthex in Québec. Our stores typically have all Orthex products in stock.
Lead times for all Orthex products are typically 2 to 6 business days to just about any location in Canada.
Delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations across Canada on courier-eligible orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.
For time-sensitive needs, please give us a call Toll-Free on 1 (877) 750-1212 or Send us a Message and we will be delighted to help.