Adorable, classic white baby bedding. Made from 230 thread count 100% Egyptian Cotton, made in Germany and sewn in Canada. Your choice of white, ivory, pink or blue satin stitching for a clean look. All items are fully machine washable. The fitted sheet is sized to work with any standard crib mattress. The duvet cover is made to 38 x 45" (96 x 114 cm). This will work well with the St Geneve white goose down duvet and is intended for babies of approximately 1 year or older.
- 100% Extra-Long Staple (ELS) cotton
- 230 Thread Count
- Choice of satin stitch colour: White, Ivory, Pink, or Blue
- Duvet Cover: 38 x 45" (96 x 114cm)
- Skirt Configuration: Ruffled, 14" Drop
- Cushions are not recommended for use in cribs and are only intended as a decor item
- Duvet covers and fitted sheets are available to order online. Please order bedskirts & cushions in-store or by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Fabric is Woven in Germany
- Sewn in Canada
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
This item is Made to Order. See below for typical lead times.
Lead Times for Out-of-Stock & Special Orders
Unless otherwise noted above, St Geneve bedding is made to order. Down duvets and pillows typically arrive within 2-4 weeks, while bed linens typically arrive within 3-5 weeks. Please Send Us a Message should your needs be time sensitive.
Delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations across Canada on St Geneve orders of $100 or more.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer. We specialize in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses.