Remaining seated can be so pleasant.
The intelligently designed nox bench (Green GOOD DESIGN Award 2013) allows you to take up a variety of positions. But you will always sit comfortably, whether upright or relaxed. The upholstered leather cover incorporated over the full area makes the bench comfortable.
In terms of workmanship, the nox bench stands out through such loving details as the elegant S-lines at the corners. These harmonious lines are also repeated in the upholstered leather backrest.
The nox bench is alternatively available with upholstered leather backrest. For the legs, you can choose between wooden panels and metal slides in gloss or matte chrome-plated steel or in gloss palladium.
The pricing on this page is specific to the Nox wooden bench with metal skids. Please see the Related Furniture tab for three more variants of this beautiful piece.
- Solid European hardwood bench surface in your choice of wood species including alder, beech, oak, maple, cherry and walnut
- Solid metal skids in choice of chrome-plated steel in gloss, matte or palladium finish
- 38 cm depth without a backrest
- 52 cm with a backrest, 42.5 cm of seating surface
- 47.2 cm high without a backrest
- 80 cm high with a backrest
- Bench dimensions are designed to suit the Nox table, however custom lengths are available. Maximum length depends on wood species.
- Choice of fabrics or leathers (same price for all upholstery options), or white upholstery for COM.
- Choice of length:
- 175 cm
- 200 cm
- 225 cm
- 250 cm
- 275 cm
- 300 cm
- or just about any custom length you can think of
- Plastic slides are pre-mounted, felt slides are included and can be easily fitted on delivery
- Designed by Jacob Strobel in 2011
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.