Availability: In-Store (2-Drawer Side Table on Display in Calgary)
For more harmony in your bedroom.
The harmonious junction of long and short sides that come together in an artistic S shape is characteristic of the nox night stands and chests of drawers. Pure solid wood in the thickness typical for nox ensures your bedroom has a pleasant and snug atmosphere. The flush-mounted folding handle is integrated smoothly into the solid wood fronts and ensures easy operation of the generous drawers.
All TEAM 7 cabinetry is customizable. Depending on the specific piece, The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to alter dimensions, add/remove drawers and doors, add glass fronts, and much more. The examples listed on our website are merely pre-configured popular variants for the purpose of providing pricing ideas. These pre-planned versions are of course also available to purchase as-is, should you love it the way it is!
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Version offered on this page includes 2 equal size drawers, also available with 1 large drawer and 1 hidden internal shelf - both versions well matched to "Standard Height" Nox beds
- Optional version with one single height drawer atop a drawer 50% taller available on request and matches "Comfort Height" Nox beds
- Three common sizes are priced here in Canadian dollars
- Custom dimensions are available
- All drawers feature a patented soft close function
- Receding base has a ground clearance of 2.1 cm
- Square, flush-mounted stainless steel handles
- Wall mounting is recommended for safety (as is true for any cabinetry in your home)
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Estimated Delivery & Availability
All TEAM 7 furniture is made to order in Austria. Please allow 4-6 months for delivery.
Delivery Costs & Available Services
In-home delivery and setup of TEAM 7 furniture is included at no extra cost in the Calgary and Edmonton areas. In addition, our professional delivery teams are able to travel to most locations in Alberta for a reasonable cost.
Please note that we offer light assembly services only. Our services do not include wall mounting, modifications or installation of anti-topple devices on cabinetry. We recommend professional installation of such products by a qualified tradesperson.
Located elsewhere in Canada? TEAM 7 is available on a case-by-case basis.
General Availability Advice
The Mattress & Sleep Company is a family owned and operated Canadian retailer who specializes in high-quality bedding, bath and mattresses from Canada, Europe and the USA. Our vast selection makes it impossible to stock everything. For this reason, our website does not offer real-time inventory availability as many of our products are made to order.
Please read the availability details above as we do make an effort to draw attention to products which are typically in stock in our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park stores and warehouses. For example, popular Ergomotion adjustable beds and Berkeley Ergonomics mattresses are regularly stocked in Twin XL, Queen and King.