(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton) or
Buy Securely Online (Delivery available to most locations across Canada)
Our best selling organic mattress from Sleeptek is the Kama Flex Lift. At 11" total assembled thickness this is their ultimate custom comfort mattress. Sleeptek have separated this mattress into 3 layers; a bottom 4" support system, a 4" centre comfort system and is topped with Sleeptek's traditional ultra soft 2" Dunlop organic natural rubber tree latex.
The bottom layer can be ordered in medium or firm, then you choose the middle layer, which can be soft, medium or firm and the top layer is always soft. This allows you to create your own custom comfort mattress, from ultra soft to firm support. Because of the layering system, you can also switch layers from side to side or order additional comfort levels in years to come.
The top layer is always 2" of soft latex for pressure relief!
The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to inform you that every Sleeptek mattress, pillow is only crafted from organic materials including latex, wool and cotton.
This mattress does not use any synthetics, glues, dyes, oils, flame retardants or chemicals of any kind.
- Cover details:
- 100% organic cotton knit top (sleeping surface)
- 100% organic cotton canvas bottom
- 900 gsm of 100% organic sheep's wool from Argentina, quilted to outer covering, on all sides
- Wool acts as a natural fire barrier without use of potentially risky alternatives
- YKK brass zippers in the middle of the mattress border
- Cover is removable to allow turning and rotating of individual rubber layers
- 10" total of organic rubber tree latex, consisting of three layers:
- 2" organic rubber tree latex topper in Soft
- 4" organic rubber tree latex core
- Choice of Soft, Medium or Firm for each half of the mattress (queen and king only)
- Choice of Soft, Medium or Firm for entire mattress (twin, twin xl and double only)
- 4" organic rubber tree base layer
- Choice of Medium or Firm for each half of the mattress (queen and king only)
- Choice of Medium or Firm for entire mattress (twin, twin xl and double only)
- Zero styrene-butadiene (synthetic latex) content
- Extremely durable, flexible and resilient
- Naturally antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, mould and dust mite resistant
- Available as a mattress only, with a matching foundation and also compatible with an electric adjustable bed
- Total mattress height of 11" | 28 cm
- The Kama Flex Lift was previously known as the Euro IV
- Made in Ottawa, Canada
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
This organic mattress is made to order. Please allow approximately 3-5 weeks for delivery. Full in-home placement and setup are included at no extra charge in the Calgary, Edmonton & Ottawa areas.
Ordering a mattress without a box spring? Perfect! If you're outside of the Calgary, Edmonton & Ottawa areas, your Sleeptek mattress will arrive in several easy-to-handle boxes via courier (Fedex/UPS). There is no extra charge for this service.
Are you located outside of the Calgary, Edmonton & Ottawa areas and ordering with a box spring? The truck freight shipping fee is a flat $125.
Obasan/Sleeptek Certificates & Testing
- Latex (GOLS)
- Latex (eco Institut)
- Latex - General Overview from Arpico (Sleeptek's latex supplier)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 - Class 1
- LGA - Landesgewerbeanstalt Bayern (evaluates the durability and resilience characteristics of the natural latex. Score: 99/100
- ABC Labs USA (evaluates the antibacterial efficacy of the natural latex)
- Stork - Twin City Corp., USA (evaluates the body interface pressure of the natural latex)
- Cotton (GOTS)
- Wool (GOTS)
Your sleep system is covered by Sleeptek's 10 warranty. The Euro line features an additional 10 years of pro-rated coverage for 20 years total. The Mattress & Sleep Company will act on your behalf in the event of any potential warranty claim.
Turn and rotate mattress twice per year. Place the mattress on a sturdy, breathable foundation made of rigid slats no more than 2 ½" apart, or on a genuine European suspension slat system such as the Berkeley Ergonomics Suspension Foundation. Always use a protective mattress cover made of breathable materials.
Customization & Assembly (Euro Series)
Many of our mattresses require some basic assembly when they arrive to you. If we're delivering locally where we have a showroom, this work is performed by our delivery teams. If we're sending elsewhere, this assembly process is something you'll want to be prepared for, although the actual process of assembly is very straight forward.
There are six significant benefits to having a mattress which is delivered in smaller pieces:
- Instead of moving a large, awkward mattress in one giant piece weighing as much as 300 lbs, instead the mattress arrives in a few boxes which are much smaller and easy to handle.
- The mattress will easily find it's way up tight staircases. We often deliver king mattresses into spaces where a regular king simply wouldn't fit.
- Many of our mattress models may be customized with different firmness options for each sleeping partner. By having a mattress made with separate components, we're able to tweak the comfort to a very precise degree of success.
- If your comfort or support needs change in the future, you can either re-arrange the components already in your mattress, or we can replace them with different components offering different comfort and support characteristics.
- Thorough maintenance: Only by accessing the inner support layers of the mattress and flipping these layers can we truly maintain the mattress correctly over many years. Rotating a traditional mattress merely helps the top comfort layers settle more evenly, where-as flipping the support layers actually revitalizes the entire mattress.
- Individual layers may be replaced should they prematurely wear out before other mattress components. Also, no more guessing about where the wear and tear are taking place in your mattress. By taking the mattress apart, we can isolate the problematic component to easily solve common mattress wear issues.
Foundations / Boxsprings
For simplicity's sake, this product page offers the matching Sleeptek foundation as an optional add-on. However, there are alternative foundations available in our Boxspring & Foundation category. A popular alternative to the Sleeptek foundation is the Berkeley Ergonomics Suspension Foundation.
The Sleeptek Euro foundation offered on this page is available in many configurations. We'll follow up with you to select the height (4" or 7") and whether or not you'd like wooden legs to use it without a bed frame. The legs have a cost of approximately $80-160 depending on the size of bed. Need a split double or queen foundation? We can do that, too.
Use With a Platform Bed
It is absolutely fine to place a Sleeptek mattress on a platform bed without a box spring so long as:
- The platform is slatted, with firm slats, placed no more than 2 ½" apart
- If the slats are bowed or curved, we recommend having a conversation before proceeding. Sometimes these slats will work, sometimes they won't
- The platform cannot have a solid deck, as the mattress needs to breathe
To learn more about choosing the right box spring or platform bed support, please read our Platform Bed & Boxspring Guide.
The Sleep Sound Guarantee®
You can sleep soundly knowing that every product purchased from The Mattress & Sleep Company is brand new and has never been used or slept on. Mattresses, bedding and towels are personal use items and we believe you deserve to be assured these products are new.