Please note: in-store customers may pick and choose individual dryer balls. We stock an assortment of colours. However, as our inventory changes rapidly each day, all online orders will receive random colours.
Splat & Co. wool dryer balls are crafted from high quality all-natural sheep's wool, sourced in the small town of Carstairs, Alberta and handcrafted in Calgary. Splat & Co. dryer balls are dense and generally do not pill when compared to other varieties on the market. Wool dryer balls naturally soften your clothing and reduce static in natural fibres exceptionally well.
These last a very, very long time. It is not uncommon to receive 1,000 or more uses out of each set of Splat & Co. wool dryer balls.
- Crafted from 100% pure Canadian sheep's wool
- Natural colours are undyed, while solid colours are dyed with low-impact dyes that will not run onto your clothing
- Decrease drying time by 30% or more, therefore decreasing energy use and cost
- Decrease wrinkles and static in clothes therefore less to zero time ironing
- No animals were harmed in any process of making our wool, all made from new materials.
- Does not harbour bacteria and is safe for people with sensitive skin, popular for cloth diapers & towels.
- A natural alternative to using toxic commercial dryer sheets
- Performance of dryer balls may vary depending on the make and model of the dryer
- As each ball is hand-crafted, characteristic differences may occur. Appreciate their uniqueness but be confident they all perform the same
- Avoid using with garments made primarily from synthetic fibres. Works best with fabrics containing at least 50-60% natural content
- Sold in sets of 3
- Cloth gift/storage bag included
- Online orders will receive random colours of our choosing
- In-store customers may mix and match from our available onhand inventories
- Handmade in Calgary, Alberta from locally sourced sheep's wool
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Regularly stocked for immediate in-store pickup or quick delivery. Online orders will receive random colours of our choosing. In-store customers may mix and match from all of our available inventory.
Simply place all three wool balls in the dryer. You may use the same dryer settings you're used to, although with the decreased drying times we recommend a cooler temperature setting to save energy. Your clothing and sheets will last longer when dried on cooler temperatures, too!
When not in use, please leave the dryer balls out to naturally dry. Do not store in plastic.