Crisp, white bedding never goes out of style. Hotel Roma sheets, shams, pillowcases and duvet covers are a welcome addition to our line. Simply styled for a pared back casual look, Hotel Roma is both relaxed and chic.
Now available in 4 designer colours!
Hotel Roma is regularly stocked in king size sheet sets with a 15" fitted sheet height. Duvet covers are regularly stocked in king size. For other sizes or drop heights, please allow for standard lead times.
- 100% Giza 70 Egyptian Cotton
- 200 Thread Count
- Now available in 4 colours
- Fabric type: Percale
- Duvet cover is finished with a 1" flange and a back zipper closure
- Sheet sets include:
- Twin, Twin XL & Full Sets: 1 Flat, 1 Fitted, 2 Standard Pillowcases
- Queen Set: 1 Queen Flat, 1 Queen Fitted, 2 Queen Pillowcases
- King Set: 1 King Flat, 1 King Fitted, 2 King Pillowcases
- Split King Set: 1 King Flat, 2 Twin XL Fitted, 2 King Pillowcases - For split king electric beds
- Popular sizes and items offered online
- This bedding collection is fully customizable in-store or by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Fabric is Woven in Germany
- Sewn in Canada
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Nearly all bed linens offered on our website are made to order. Lead times are 3-5 weeks for all St Genève sheeting. Our Calgary and Edmonton stores do keep on stock many of our most popular bedding items. If you're looking for quick delivery it is best to call us toll free on 1-877-750-1212 or 1-855-264-3200.
Formesse Bella Donna Fitted Sheets (5 colours), St Geneve Hotel Roma (4 colours), St Genève Capri (100 white), St Genève Cozi Flannel (3 colours) and St Genève Nico Organic are almost always in stock in Queen and King sizes.
Sheet Sets - What's Included
Most sheet sets include the following items:
- Flat Sheet (high profile flat sheet for extra-deep mattresses upon request)
- Fitted Sheet - 15" drop height (for mattresses up to 13"). Deeper pocket sheets for extra-thick pillowtop mattresses available upon request (1-877-750-1212)
- Pillowcases (one pair)
- Queen pillowcases for Twin, Twin XL, Double and Queen (other pillowcase sizes upon request)
- King pillowcases for King (other pillowcase sizes upon request)
Duvet Covers - What's Included
Our duvet covers are always sold à la carte. Shams are a separate item available on most duvet cover product pages. Our duvet covers are finished with button enclosures. St Genève duvet covers are available with a zippered enclosure upon request, please call 1-877-750-1212.
Shams - What's Included
Shams on our website are sold in pairs, however, they're also available à la carte. Shams never include a pillow fill, which must be purchased separately. A vareity of cushion forms are available ranging from basic to luxury.
Cushions - What's Included
Cushions always include a feather cushion at no extra cost. Substitute feather for polyester at no cost, or upgrade to duck or goose down for a surcharge on request.
Generally for our bed linens, wash and dry at low-medium temperatures on a gentle cycle. A hot dryer wears out all fabrics faster. Do not over dry. Do not use fabric softeners, bleach, brighteners or bleach alternatives. Always bed linens separately and never wash with other articles of any kind. Avoid using the "water saver" function as this will wear your fabrics out faster. If this specific fabric differs from the instructions here, we'll make mention at the top of this page.
Consider buying two identical fitted sheets. By alternating fitted sheets, you will more than double the life of your luxury sheet set.
Using a high quality specialty detergent such as Le Blanc Linen Wash is a great way to maintain your luxury textiles. Le Blanc Linen Wash is a high performance cleanser designed specifically for high end cotton, linen and modal sheeting.
Nearly every fabric we offer from St Genève is woven at mills in Italy which have passed down through several generations. St Geneve also import select fabrics and finished sheeting from other European sources including Portugal and Germany.
About Thread Count
With cotton sheeting the highest possible thread count is just over 400. When a fabric is listed as anything higher than 400, red flags must go up. This means they are actually quoting strand count (or just inventing a number) and this is not the appropriate method. For example we have sheeting materials with 600 or 1,015 strand count. Transparency is important to us, and as such we correctly market these as 300 and 380 thread count.
This item is covered by the manufacturer's 1 year limited warranty against defects in workmanship. The Mattress & Sleep Company will act on your behalf in the event of a potential issue.