(On Display in Calgary & Edmonton) or Buy Securely Online
Ships/Delivered from Calgary, AB or Edmonton, AB
The 200i motorized bed includes many premium features not normally found on an adjustable bed at this price point. One of the unique attributes of the 200i is the combination of a lovely wireless remote. Generally, a wireless remote is only included on models with a massage function, which has been intentionally excluded from this model for those who do not require the massage feature.
Combine the tremendously competitive price of the 200i with SUTA's optional industry-leading 5 year "bumper-to-bumper" extended warranty and you'll have achieved that perfect combination of price + peace of mind.
- Head up and down (65°)
- Foot up and down (45°)
- Dual Okin German-engineered motors
- Wireless remote
- Wireless remote (one per base)
- Remote batteries
- Foot retainer bar
- 6" metal legs
- Battery back-up (allows the user to install 'AAA' batteries to flatten the bed in the event of a power outage)
- User manual
Availability & Delivery Estimates
SUTA 500i and 900i models are stocked in Calgary and Edmonton. The 200i model is not yet in stock, and is anticipated to arrive July-August 2017. While SUTA is a leading adjustable bed manufacturer who supplies many Tier-1 mattress and bedding companies world-wide, they are new to Canada. The Mattress & Sleep Company have ordered large stocking quantities, however, as with anything, it is possible we could sell out. Our team will advise you of any potential delays.
In-home delivery & setup are included at no extra cost in the Calgary & Edmonton areas, so long as matching mattress(es) are included with your SUTA reclining bed. We also offer in-home setup in select other markets. During the checkout process online, you'll be offered this option if it is available in your area. Elsewhere in Canada, curb-side delivery is included at no extra cost to most locations with year-round road access.
Please note that we are unable to ship SUTA electric beds to Quebec.
SUTA Electric Adjustable Base Warranties
The warranty length is 20 years, with 4 milestones and coverage scenarios.
- Full 1-Year Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs.
- 2-Year Motor Warranty including all parts, labour and transportation costs associated with a motor failure.
- Year 2 through 5 includes no cost replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- Year 6 through 20 includes a prorated replacement of any electrical or mechanical part found to be defective. Labour and transportation costs are not included.
- A 5-year extended warranty is offered by Performance Sleep, the Official Canadian Distributor of SUTA Electric Beds. You may purchase this extended warranty from The Mattress & Sleep Company and we will register the warranty on your behalf.
SUTA lifestyle beds include a battery back-up which allows you to flatten the bed in the event of a prolonged power outage. You simply install 2 '9V' or 12 'AAA' batteries (depending on which model and revision you have), and this provides the capability of lowering the bed. The Mattress & Sleep Company has decades of experience with adjustable beds and with this experience, we have learned:
- This emergency flat function is seldom, if ever, used.
- Due to fluctuations in our power grid, if batteries remain installed, they have usually lost their charge long before you would actually need to flatten the bed.
For these reasons, we do not include batteries for the back-up module nor do we install them - we strongly recommend only installing these batteries in the event of a prolonged power outage and you require a flat bed.