Availability: In-Store (On Display in Edmonton in Walnut & Anthracite Leather)
Here everything is in its place.
Awarded the 2012 interior innovation award, the new aye chair is a perfect blend of beautiful forms and comfort. Fine leather seams to encompass this slender upholstered chair, while precisely defined edges ensure interplay with the generous curve radii.
The striking sidecut of the backrest gives aye an airy appearance, while also functioning as an area from which to hold and move the chair. The flexible backrest, ergonomic armrests and soft, comfortable seat mean sitting at the table will definitely not be a chore. The aye chair is available in 23 shades of leather and four types of wood, with or without armrests.
- Choice of solid European hardwoods
- Variety of upholstery options:
- Leather (as offered on this page)
- Two-Tone Leather (special request, no cost option)
- Two-Tone Wool (special request, no cost option)
- Dual Leather & Wool (special request, no cost option). Your choice of leather seat, wool outside area or wool seat and leather outside area
- Aye is also available in a Swivel chair. See the related products area at the bottom of this page for links
- Measures 52 cm wide x 56 cm deep x 81 cm high (57.5 cm wide with armrests)
- Seat height is 47.5 cm and armrest height is 69 cm
- Weight of chair is approx. 9.5 kg without arms and 11 kg with arms
- Max load of 120 kg (260 lbs)
- Plastic glides are pre-mounted. Felt glides are included and may be optionally fitted
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Leather Samples (Level 1)
Leather Samples (Level 7)
The example prices and sizes on our website are merely a starting point for this custom piece of furniture. There are literally hundreds of possible configurations, each of which may be rendered in our specialty 3D software.
Customize this piece in your choice of available TEAM 7 raw materials at our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park showrooms. The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to offer our expertise and 3D planning software in designing the perfect TEAM 7 furniture for your whole home.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.