Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
TEAM 7 have redefined the principle of the lever: small lever, big effect.
A small lever on the underside of its top allows our lift coffee table to grow in height – smoothly, though not infinitely. This way, you can adjust its height comfortably to your needs - up to the height of a dining table. lift can therefore be placed next to a dining table, if required. A perfect match: The right-angled shapes match the widths of our tables. A soft-touch closing mechanism easily opens the practical and handle-free drawer, which includes internal partitioning, creating a useful storage space.Your favourite magazines are always within reach in the generous storage compartment opposite, which is also a key design element of our lift coffee table. Another trademark element, the base made of chromed steel, ensures that the lift coffee table maintains its grip at every height. If you prefer, you can add colour accents to your living room with a glass plate on top.
Shown and offered here in the "classic" version. The new lift table with drawer is also available.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- If choosing wild natural wood, this type is on the top panel only
- Choose from three example sizes, or customize in several additional sizes
- Optional glass finish on all exposed wood panels is available
- Infinite adjustment travel of 36 cm, minimum overall height of 35 cm and maximum of 75.5 cm.
- Base plate is Chrome-plated steel available in gloss or matte and measures 46 x 46 cm
- Also available with an optional glass top
- Load capacity at a maximum of 30 kg (66 lbs)
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.