(Made to Order) or
Buy Securely Online - Delivery available to most locations across Canada
The Cubus Pure room divider planning example 8 shows a commonly configured version of the Cubus room divider element. The difference between a Cubus room divider and wall unit is simply that the room divider is designed to be placed anywhere in the room, with the back of the cabinet fully finished in solid wood or wood with glass facing. You can tell a room divider from a wall unit also by the extra material behind the cable management flap.
This planning example includes a glass shelf inside of the unit to place home theatre equipment above the centre channel speaker. The bottom of the unit is finished with a pair of drawers, which are finished in beech with a walnut version optional for a surcharge. An optional docking station for your iPhone is also offered.
As with all TEAM 7 furniture, Cubus room dividers are almost infinitely customizable. If you wish to create your own custom version, simply choose a planning example as a starting point and The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to tailor a bespoke solution.
If purchasing this item online, we will follow up to confirm several design details before finalizing the order.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- If choosing wild natural wood, this look is only applied to wood fronts (drawers/flaps)
- Total size of the Cubus Pure Room Divider 8 planning example is 161.2 cm wide, 57.4 cm deep and 45.4 cm high
- Choice of gloss or matte glass finishing
- Touch fittings are standard. Traditional handles may be fitted on request
- TV pillar and mounting bracket are included. TV mount accommodates most common TV sizes
- Drawer frames in walnut on request (surcharge)
- Wireless smart phone charging available (surcharge)
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.