Availability: In-Store (Example Piece on Display in Calgary)
This Cubus Pure planning example is super cool. The suspended cabinet floating off to the side is rather unique. With this version of Cubus Pure, you may choose to finish each element with a different glass colour, such as shown in the photographs. It is also easy to have all three components in the same colour. It is also possible to add interior LED lighting to the left tower, walnut drawer frames, media dividers and even a radio switched transformer to control the optional lighting.
As with all TEAM 7 furniture, Cubus Media Centres are almost infinitely customizable. If you wish to create your own custom version, simply choose a planning example as a starting point and The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to tailor a bespoke solution.
If purchasing this item online, we will follow up to confirm several design details before finalizing the order.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- If choosing wild natural wood, this look is only applied to wood fronts (drawers/flaps)
- Total size of the Cubus Pure wall unit 14 planning example is 300 cm wide, 57.8 cm deep and 174.2 cm high
- Choice of gloss or matte glass finishing
- Touch fittings are standard. Traditional handles may be fitted on request
- Drawer frames in walnut on request (surcharge)
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.