Availability: In-Store (Example Piece on Display in Calgary)
Planning example 99A is an extended offering of the Cubus Home Entertainment System 99. A lovely combination of a wall mounted book case and media cabinet with a clean, simple base cabinet.
As with all TEAM 7 furniture, Cubus Media Centres are almost infinitely customizable. If you wish to create your own custom version, simply choose a planning example as a starting point and The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to tailor a bespoke solution.
If purchasing this item online, we will follow up to confirm several design details before finalizing the order.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- If choosing wild natural wood, this look is only applied to wood fronts (drawers/flaps)
- Total size of the Cubus 99 planning example is 400 cm wide, 48.4 cm deep and 225.7 cm high
- Choice of gloss or matte glass finishing. Also available to order without glass, 1-877-750-1212
- Standard door and drawer operation is an elegant touch fit system. May substitute for traditional flap handles in stainless steel on request
- Wall mounted element requires professional installation
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
The example prices and sizes on our website are merely a starting point for this custom piece of furniture. There are literally hundreds of possible configurations, each of which may be rendered in our specialty 3D software.
Customize this piece in your choice of available TEAM 7 raw materials at our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park showrooms. The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to offer our expertise and 3D planning software in designing the perfect TEAM 7 furniture for your whole home.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.