Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton)
A truly comfortable seat.
TEAM 7's magnum cantilever chair is a design classic that you would stand up for – if it weren’t so comfortable. Because despite its delicate and slim appearance, it offers the comfort of a classic armchair. This is thanks to its high-quality upholstery, refined by the flexible under-strapping and the ergonomic shape of the backrest that supports your lower back. Natural leather and fabric made of the very best wool ensure optimal temperature and moisture control. This makes the magnum cantilever chair extremely comfortable and surprisingly soft.
- Choice of woolen fabrics (as offered on this page)
- Optionally available in leather or stricktex (see bottom of page for links)
- Gloss, matte or bronze matte chrome-plated steel or choose palladium (surcharge)
- Optional arm rests are available in several wood species at a cost of $330 Canadian
- Measures 47 cm wide x 62 cm deep x 93 cm high (53 cm wide with armrests)
- Seat height is 47 cm and armrest height is 64 cm
- Weight of chair is approx. 8 kg without arms or 9 kg with arms
- Max load of 120 kg (260 lbs)
- Plastic glides are pre-mounted. Felt glides are included and may be optionally fitted
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
TEAM 7 source their 100% pure sheep's wool fabrics from Kvadrat in Denmark. Kvadrat is Europe's leading manufacturer of design textiles.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.