Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
Innovative seating comfort.
The lux bar stool stands out thanks to its 'moving' seat concept and its design based on classic square and cross design elements. The refined construction allows a slight “swinging” in all directions. The fine upholstery rounds out the feeling you get on this innovative seat. The chrome-plated flat steel frame, in heights of 67 and 77 cm, is available with a polished or matt finish and gives the lux bar stool a particularly elegant appearance.
- Choice of genuine leathers
- Choice of gloss or matte metal finish
- 67 cm height version measures 44.5 x 44.5 cm square
- 77 cm height version measures 46 x 46 cm square
- Seat height is 67 or 77 cm
- Weight of chair is approx. 8 kg
- Max load of 120 kg (260 lbs)
- Plastic glides are pre-mounted. Felt glides are included and may be optionally fitted
- Hand crafted in Austria
Leather Samples (Level 1)
Leather Samples (Level 7)
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.