Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
How do you extend a table? Just pull on it.
Thanks to revolutionary, intuitively usable non-stop pull-out technology, the flaye table can be quickly and easily extended by 100 cm in one single movement. So you can create space for four additional seats in next to no time. The flaye table's organic design, with the precise and gently rounded edges of the table top, are enormously pleasant to the touch. The frame of the table can be finished in leather as well as in solid wood. The sophisticated design ensures that the curves blend together as a whole.
The sophisticated technology of the TEAM 7 non-stop extension stands out with its intuitive and convenient operation. One pull is all it takes for the synchronous retractable table top to open and the subtle insert panels to swivel out. Making it smaller is also just as easy with a single movement. Non-stop.
The Mattress & Sleep Company shows several examples of the Flaye table online. The version shown on this page is an extending table with wood trimmed edges. Please see the bottom of this page for additional versions of this incredible table.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choice of several standard sizes in addition to just about any custom size requirements
- 100 cm insert is included in the price, adding 100 cm of total length to your table effortlessly
- Non-stop pull-out technology extends this table in only 4 seconds
- Table edges are a three-ply 1.9 cm design with a frame of 5.2 cm
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.