(On Display in Edmonton in solid walnut, extending, glass extension) or
Buy Securely Online - Delivery available to most locations across Canada
The father of all extendable tables
is also a child of Mother Nature.
A table with a pioneering spirit.
TEAM 7 won their first major design award in 2005 when they received the Red Dot Design Award for the magnum table. This table is still one of our absolute bestsellers. This is because of its timeless design on the one hand and its sophisticated extension technology on the other which can be operated using one hand, and continues to set the benchmark today. The integrated inserts allow the magnum table to be conveniently extended by 50, 2 x 50 or 100 cm in next to no time. The patented 2soft swivel technology ensures gentle movement in both directions, making it extremely easy to use and handle.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choose from a variety of sizes ranging from 90 to 110 cm in width and 130 to 250 cm in length
- Three common configurations are priced on this page. There are over three hundred possible variations of this table. Call us to customize!
- Three extension options including one 50 cm extension, one 100 cm extension and two 50 cm extensions
- Optional glass finish for table top or inserts (or both). This page is configured to offer an all-wood version, call us to customize with glass (no cost option)
- Table inserts are available in solid wood or 4 mm safety glass, choice of many standard colours in a gloss or matte finish
- Glass is available in any NCS Pantone Colour Code upon request (surcharge applies)
- Table top is a 2.9 cm 3-layer construction
- Table is delivered (your choice) fully assembled or in parts and requiring light assembly
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand crafted in Austria
Unfold the full potential of the table.
The 2soft swivel technology ensures that the integrated inserts of the magnum table open and close smoothly and safely. This protects people and the material.
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.