Availability: In-Store (On Display in Sherwood Park)
A table with a pioneering spirit.
TEAM 7 won their first major design award in 2005 when they received the Red Dot Design Award for the magnum table. This table is still one of our absolute bestsellers.
A table that matches your taste.
Mortise-and-tenon connections show the skilled craftsmanship of TEAM 7's carpenters and give the magnum table the stability required for both fixed as well as extendable tables. With extendable tables, the table top and panel inserts can be produced in wood or coloured glass and combined just as you desire.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choose from a variety of sizes ranging from 90 to 110 cm in width and 130 to 250 cm in length
- Three common configurations are priced on this page. There are over one hundred possible variations of this table. Call us to customize!
- Custom dimensions are possible in the fixed Magnum table
- Optional glass finish for table top or inserts (or both). This page is configured to offer an all-wood version, call us to customize with glass (no cost option)
- Table inserts are available in solid wood or 4 mm safety glass, choice of many standard colours in a gloss or matte finish
- Glass is available in any NCS Pantone Colour Code upon request (surcharge applies)
- Table top is a 2.9 cm 3-layer construction
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly. Available fully assembled on request
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
TEAM 7 Pricing
TEAM 7 prices quoted online include our 22% currency surcharge. The Mattress & Sleep Company adds this surcharge as a separate line item in an effort to be transparent in our pricing. The TEAM 7 price list is in US dollars, and our 22% surcharge represents far less than the genuine cost difference when converting from US dollars into Canadian dollars.
For those who wish to pay in US dollars, you may do so without incurring the surcharge!
About Online Prices & Configurations
The prices and sizes on our website are merely a starting point for this custom piece of furniture. There are literally hundreds of possible configurations, each of which may be rendered in our specialty 3D software.
Customize this piece in your choice of available TEAM 7 raw materials at our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park showrooms. The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to offer our expertise and 3D planning software in designing the perfect TEAM 7 furniture for your whole home.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.