Availability: In-Store (On Display in Edmonton in solid walnut, extending, glass extension)
A table with a pioneering spirit.
TEAM 7 won their first major design award in 2005 when they received the Red Dot Design Award for the magnum table. This table is still one of our absolute bestsellers.
A table that matches your taste.
Mortise-and-tenon connections show the skilled craftsmanship of TEAM 7's carpenters and give the magnum table the stability required for both fixed as well as extendable tables. With extendable tables, the table top and panel inserts can be produced in wood or coloured glass and combined just as you desire.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choose from a variety of sizes ranging from 90 to 110 cm in width and 130 to 250 cm in length
- Three common configurations are priced on this page. There are over one hundred possible variations of this table. Call us to customize!
- Custom dimensions are possible in the fixed Magnum table
- Optional glass finish for table top or inserts (or both). This page is configured to offer an all-wood version, call us to customize with glass (no cost option)
- Table inserts are available in solid wood or 4 mm safety glass, choice of many standard colours in a gloss or matte finish
- Glass is available in any NCS Pantone Colour Code upon request (surcharge applies)
- Table top is a 2.9 cm 3-layer construction
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly. Available fully assembled on request
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.