Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary in solid walnut, extending, palladium metal base)
The robust tabletop is characteristic of the nox table. The oak and walnut versions are additionally available with wild natural look. Natural features, such as knots and a striking natural grain pattern, are characteristic of this particular look. The gently rounded S-shaped edges of the nox tabletop are symbolic of the high-quality craftsmanship.
Amaze your guests: the nox table features a convenient synchronized extension mechanism that creates additional places for up to four people in no time at all. The tabletop extends in both directions and can be conveniently extended by 60 or 120 cm. And the best thing is that your guests can remain seated all the time. Thanks to the innovative 2soft technology, the extension mechanism opens and closes gently, without stressing the material.
The choice is yours: the nox table is available in nine types of wood, two widths, three lengths and with a 60 cm or 120 cm insert. The middle join in the nox table can be open or closed, with a metal pilaster strip in glossy, matte or glossy palladium finish.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choice of standard widths and lengths
- Custom sizing is available upon request
- 120 cm insert is included in the price, adding 120 cm of total length to your table effortlessly
- 60 cm insert available upon request, will reduce cost
- Table top is a 3.9 cm 3-ply board of exceptional strength
- Cushioned G3 insert, with a synchronized pull out rail - patented 2soft technology
- Wood slats in table top are 6.5 to 10.3 cm wide
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.