(On Display in Calgary in solid walnut, extending, palladium metal base) or
Buy Securely Online - Delivery available to most locations across Canada
A masterpiece of nature is embodied in the nox table. Made from 100% natural wood, the nox table stands out above all through its 3.8 cm thick and up to 3 metre long tabletop. The robust oak and walnut tabletops are additionally available with wild natural look. Such natural features as knots and striking grain patterns are characteristic of this particular look.
The non-extendable nox table with wooden panels is made entirely of natural wood. The robust wooden panels guarantee stability and particularly emphasize the table's primeval nature. The mixture of materials also attracts great interest in the non-extendable nox table with metal skids. Even under small tables, the elegant skids ensure plenty of space and legroom on all sides.
Perfectly crafted details, such as the gently rounded S-shaped edges of the corners, underline the table's first-class quality. The longitudinal join in the centre of the table can optionally be covered with a metal pilaster strip.
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Choice of standard widths and lengths
- Custom sizing available upon request
- Table top is a 3.8 cm laminated board of exceptional strength
- Wood slats in table top are 4-6 cm in premium grade and 10-17 cm in wild oak
- Foot frame is 3.8 cm thick and always in premium grade. (If choosing a wild oak table top, the legs will be standard premium oak for stability)
- Table is delivered in parts and requires light assembly
- Please note pricing on this page is specifically for a dining table and does not include chairs or other elements
- Hand made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.