Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
This page shows the Cubus Entry Hall, planning example number 12. This is the place to be if you're looking to own a TEAM 7 Entry Hall solution without delving into the near-limitless array of bespoke options.
If you'd like more choice, we're here to help. The Mattress & Sleep Company will work with you to create a unique entry hall. There are literally thousands of possibilities. We recommend choosing a planning example as a starting point as it's sometimes simpler to add, remove or change based on such an example. However, it is also possible to start entirely from scratch.
If placing your order online, we will follow up to confirm all selections before TEAM 7 begin producing your entry hall.
- Available in a range of high end European hardwoods
- Includes all four main TEAM 7 Entry Hall components as pictured above:
- Concealed cloakroom; 192.4 cm tall x 35.8 cm wide x 44 cm deep
- Wall mirror, without frame; 80 cm tall x 35.6 cm wide
- Console with 1 drawer; 10.9 cm tall x 100.1 cm wide x 29.2 cm deep
- Hall bench with shoe rack; 45 cm tall x 130 cm wide x 35.6 cm deep
- Console is wall-anchored and requires professional installation
- Console is available with an optional key recess feature (see the photo page for more details)
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak|
|Cherry||Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
The example prices and sizes on our website are merely a starting point for this custom piece of furniture. There are literally hundreds of possible configurations, each of which may be rendered in our specialty 3D software.
Customize this piece in your choice of available TEAM 7 raw materials at our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park showrooms. The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to offer our expertise and 3D planning software in designing the perfect TEAM 7 furniture for your whole home.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.