Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary in White Oil Oak w/ Leather Headboard in Blue)
Sleeping becomes a new experience with float. Made of genuine solid wood, its unique lightness fascinates even when combined with high mattresses. The new bed owes this appearance of floating and lightness to its elegant bed frame. A sophisticated design element is the fine groove that separates the bed sides in the centre and makes the frame seem even more delicate. When combined with high mattresses, the float bed offers a typical appearance for box spring beds with a high sitting edge. The height of the headboards – optionally in solid wood, fabric, leather or natural leather – still makes them very v isible, preserving the elegant appearance of the bed.
A well-rounded concept.
Featuring beautiful craftsmanship, the rounded end-grained wood detail on the corners underline the solid wood character of the bed frame and make it pleasant to the touch. And by the way: your shins will also appreciate these curves in case of a mishap. In float – as in all TEAM 7 beds – the bed connections are metal-free so they are not only extremely stable but also conducive to a healthy, care-free sleep environment.
This page is specific to the Float leather headboard, which features a leather headboard in level 1 or level 7 leathers at 114.1 or 122.1 cm tall.
TEAM 7 Float Bed Features
- Float is available in a variety of configurations:
- Wooden headboard
- Woolen fabric headboard
- Leather headboard in Level 1 or Level 7 leather
- Two overall bed heights including standard (39.5 cm) and comfort (47.5 cm) height
- Level 1 leather included in price above. Level 7 leathers add approximately $300 in queen and $400 in king
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Traditional wooden joinery, no metal of any kind - healthy, and also easy to assemble or take apart
- Complimentary slat system (mattress support) included in price:
- Canadian spruce rigid slats
- Upholstered in certified organic cotton & certified organic wool
- Slats are Made in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- To maximize the comfort and support of your mattress, consider upgrading to our genuine European suspension slats:
- Flexible German beech wood slats
- Slat system is of genuine European origin
- Slats are bowed and act as a shock absorber to relieve pressure points and extend mattress life
- Adjustable tension settings to adapt to any body shape, weight or height
- Compatible with all mattress types
- Suspension slats are assembled in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- Each piece is made-to-order, allowing for any North American, European or custom mattress size to be accommodated. Queen and king are priced for convenience as these are the two most common sizes.
- Made in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Leather Samples (Level 1)
Leather Samples (Level 7)
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.