Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton)
The gently rounded edges that unite at the corners to form a harmonious S-shaped line are characteristic of the nox bed, along with the material strength of the solid wood. The surfaces of the hand-selected solid wood look particularly impressive in the wood types wild natural oak and wild walnut. The strong grains and visible bases of branches in this range emphasise the natural charm of the living material.
TEAM 7 Nox Bed Features
- Nox is available in a variety of configurations:
- Bed base (no headboard)
- Wooden headboard
- Angled, leather headboard
- Two inlay depths to suit a variety of mattress heights and aesthetic requirements
- Three overall bed heights including futon, standard and comfort
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- Traditional wooden joinery, no metal of any kind - healthy, and also easy to assemble or take apart
- Complimentary slat system (mattress support) included in price:
- Canadian spruce rigid slats
- Upholstered in certified organic cotton & certified organic wool
- Slats are Made in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- To maximize the comfort and support of your mattress, consider upgrading to our genuine European suspension slats:
- Flexible German beech wood slats
- Slat system is of genuine European origin
- Slats are bowed and act as a shock absorber to relieve pressure points and extend mattress life
- Adjustable tension settings to adapt to any body shape, weight or height
- Compatible with all mattress types
- Suspension slats are assembled in USA by Berkeley Ergonomics
- Each piece is made-to-order, allowing for any North American, European or custom mattress size to be accommodated. Queen and king are priced for convenience as these are the two most common sizes.
- Made in Austria
Wood, Glass & Leather Samples
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
Glass is available in any NCS Pantone colour code. A surcharge applies for custom colours.
TEAM 7 source their 100% pure sheep's wool fabrics from Kvadrat in Denmark. Kvadrat is Europe's leading manufacturer of design textiles.
The example prices and sizes on our website are merely a starting point for this custom piece of furniture. There are literally hundreds of possible configurations, each of which may be rendered in our specialty 3D software.
Customize this piece in your choice of available TEAM 7 raw materials at our Calgary, Edmonton and Sherwood Park showrooms. The Mattress & Sleep Company is proud to offer our expertise and 3D planning software in designing the perfect TEAM 7 furniture for your whole home.
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.