Availability: In-Store (On Display in Calgary & Edmonton in Walnut, Solid Wood)
The s1 chair has an optimal ergonomic design and is extremely comfortable, made of specially selected natural wood that has been treated only with natural herb oil: a timeless design in the tradition of hand-crafted production. The comfortable s1 chair is offered in three different versions:
- with seat and backrest in natural wood
- with seat in natural wood and backrest upholstered with leather
- with seat and backrest upholstered with leather
Seven different types of wood and 24 leather colours ensure creative freedom in each individual case. The natural grain and unfinished edge seaming give the thick leather version of the chair an even more authentic feel and look.
If selecting your chair without leather, please still select a leather colour on option 4 and we'll simply ignore this when the order is processed. As with any custom order we will confirm your selections prior to commissioning TEAM 7 to ensure exacting specification.
- Choice of solid European hardwoods (for all-wood version without leather, see Related Products at the bottom)
- Choice of genuine leathers
- Level 3 leathers in Cognac, Dark Brown and Black are available by calling 1-877-750-1212
- Measures 43.5 cm wide x 53 cm deep x 89 cm high (52.5 cm deep and 90 cm high with leather seat & back)
- Seat height is 48 cm and armrest height is 69 cm
- Weight of chair is approx. 7 kg
- Max load of 120 kg (260 lbs)
- Plastic glides are pre-mounted. Felt glides are included and may be optionally fitted
- Hand crafted in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Leather Samples (Level 1)
Leather Samples (Level 7)
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.