Availability: In-Store (Made to Order)
nox display cabinets are available with clear or palladium glass doors. The fittings used on the glass doors of the nox display cabinet are totally invisible and highly intelligent. The hinges are cushioned and allow the door to be precisely adjusted in all three directions. The integrated drawer appears to float: the fittings are "hidden" by the side and front parts. All that remains is the elegant aura of the natural wood.
Stability is guaranteed by high-quality craftsmanship including such features as slot-and-tenon connections which particularly emphasize the characteristic properties of the natural wood. The table and inserts are available in seven different types of wood and nine glossy or matte glass colours.
In nox accessory parts with palladium glass front, the specifically targeted LED lighting highlights the presented items as if on stage.
- Price is for one cabinet
- Solid European hardwood construction with your choice of hardwood type
- 50 cm wide x 190 cm tall
- Touch fitted, cushion hinged doors
- Integrated LED lighting with 5 spotlights for upper portion and 4 spotlights below drawer. 16 watt total consumption
- 3 clear glass shelves included, each shelf has a maximum load of 25 kg (55 lbs)
- 1 drawer included with frosted glass shelf atop drawer
- Available without drawer at a lower cost
- Optional Palladium (dark) glass
- Optional Silverware insert, crafted from the same species of wood as your cabinet and secured to leather base
- Wall mounting is recommended
- Hand made with pride in Austria
|Alder||Beech||Beech Heartwood||Natural Oak||Wild Natural Oak||Cherry|
|Walnut||Wild Walnut||White Oil Maple||White Oil Oak||White Oil Wild Oak|
|Venetian Oak||Swiss Pine|
Availability & Delivery Estimates
Each and every piece of TEAM 7 furniture is made especially for you in Austria. Please allow 3-5 months from date of order to delivery in your home.
Natural Wood Surface Finish
As early as 1980, long before the organic boom, TEAM 7 have crafted ecologically conscious solid wood furniture. TEAM 7 finish their wood surfaces with pure herbal oil and nothing else. There are no stains, lacquers or chemical constituents.
Advantage Edition & Clearance Information
- Display model clearance - To keep our stores fresh and new, we regularly offer select display model TEAM 7 dining, living and bedroom furniture at substantial savings. See the Calgary and Edmonton clearance lists for currently available pieces.
- Stock - Popular TEAM 7 pieces are ordered as 'stock' on a regular basis. These items often pre-sell before they arrive, so please do check with us in-store for availability.
- Advantage Edition's - These are special pre-defined items from TEAM 7 available in a limited range of choices, at specially discounted prices. See in-store for more.