The Aberdeen iron bed showcases a place of restful sanctuary, forming a frame accented with quartet of double-pole posts. Each pair of posts is bound with ornate ribbon-like decorations and stylized caps, forming gently-rounded corners in the silhouette. An elaborate openwork headboard defines this elegant piece, filled with captivating scrollwork curls, each bound to one another with matched bands for points of visual contrast. In the center, the scrollwork is crowned with a petite sprig of rich, decorative leaves.
Wesley Allen Aberdeen Complete Bed Details
- As photographed: Queen Size, Headboard / Open Footboard with Return Posts (HOFRP) in Aged Nickel Custom Finish
- If ordering a headboard only, bed is configured as HRP (Headboard w/ Return Posts). To order without return posts, please call 1-877-750-1212
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Standard support frame is painted Matte Black. Select "Metal Profile" to receive upgraded taller side rails painted to match the bed.
- Consider upgrading to painted decorative side rails (not available on surround beds), which are painted to match the headboard.
- For use with a mattress and foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
- Headboard Only Wesley Allen Frame (HO/WAF1036)
- Complete Bed with Return Posts (CBRP1036)
- Headboard / Open Footboard with Return Posts (HOFRP1036) (Shown)
- Complete Bed (CB1036)
Headboard Height: 66" (168 cm)
Footboard Height: 33" (84 cm)
Frame Height: 8 ½" with 8 ⅜" space under bed - if selecting decorative painted side rails (where available), side rails begin 4 ½" off the floor, and are 5" tall (ending 9 ½" above floor). Box spring remains 8" above floor Headboard & footboard heights are for all double/full, queen and king beds only. Twin/single beds (if offered in this model) are scaled down to ensure the design is proportionate to the smaller bed size.
Metal & Fabric Swatches
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Special Order. Made to Order in Los Angeles, California. Most Wesley Allen beds are usually delivered within 10-12 weeks to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, the GTA, Ottawa and Montreal areas. Allow 12-14 weeks elsewhere in Canada. The freight company will call ahead to make delivery arrangements once your bed is in Canada. All cross-border fees and freight costs are included in our flat rate $125 truck freight shipping fee*.
*Additional freight charges will apply to all locations outside of Vancouver, the GTA, Ottawa and Montreal areas. You will be consulted on any such charges prior to order acceptance. Calgary & Edmonton area customers receive in-home delivery and setup at no extra cost.
Special Order Policy Details
Each and every Wesley Allen iron furniture piece is custom ordered, one of a kind. As such, we are unable to offer exchanges, refunds or cancellations. Please take the time to carefully consider your selection, including style, colour and size.
Note: Mattress, bedding, accessories, lamps, tables, et cetera are not included. All Wesley Allen iron beds include the Wesley Allen Millennium Frame, which requires the use of both a mattress and foundation (box spring). Sleeper Bed configurations (select twin and double beds only) will accommodate a mattress with or without a box spring.
Wesley Allen Bed Configurations
Wesley Allen beds are offered as many as twelve possible configurations, depending upon the specific model. Some configurations may not be available for purchase online; we encourage you to call our friendly team at 1-877-750-1212, where we will be delighted to help build the bed of your dreams.