The Coventry iron bed is proper without being prim. With style unique to the classic bed, the headboard and footboard mirror each other. The widely-spaced verticals and a distressed white finish could belong in a French country house, but when coupled with arched frames and sophisticated accents at each joint, Coventry feels right at home in more eclectic surroundings.
- As photographed: Queen Size, Complete Bed (CB) in Rustic Ivory Standard Finish
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Standard support frame is painted Matte Black. Select "Metal Profile" to receive upgraded taller side rails painted to match the bed.
- Consider upgrading to painted decorative side rails (not available on surround beds), which are painted to match the headboard.
- For use with a mattress and foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
Headboard Height: 56" (142 cm)
Footboard Height: 38" (97 cm)
Frame Height: 8 ½" with 8 ⅜" space under bed - if selecting decorative painted side rails (where available), side rails begin 4 ½" off the floor, and are 5" tall (ending 9 ½" above floor). Box spring remains 8" above floor Headboard & footboard heights are for all double/full, queen and king beds only. Twin/single beds (if offered in this model) are scaled down to ensure the design is proportionate to the smaller bed size.
Metal & Fabric Swatches
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Special Order. Made to Order in Los Angeles, California. Most Wesley Allen beds are usually delivered within 10-12 weeks to Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, the GTA, Ottawa and Montreal areas. Allow 12-14 weeks elsewhere in Canada. The freight company will call ahead to make delivery arrangements once your bed is in Canada. All cross-border fees and freight costs are included in our flat rate $125 truck freight shipping fee*.
*Additional freight charges will apply to all locations outside of Vancouver, the GTA, Ottawa and Montreal areas. You will be consulted on any such charges prior to order acceptance. Calgary & Edmonton area customers receive in-home delivery and setup at no extra cost.
Wesley Allen Iron Beds shipping cost categories are as follows:
- Free delivery and in-home setup in our local Calgary & Edmonton delivery areas. (Room must be empty and ready for our team to assemble the bed. Extra fees apply if moving existing mattresses or furniture).
- $125 shipping fee applies to Vancover, the GTA, most of southern Ontario (K, L and M postal codes), Ottawa and Montreal.
- $350 to Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg
- $400 to Moncton, Fredericton, Halifax and Charlottetown
- $450 to St. John's
- $175 to Central Quebec
- Spot quoted case-by-case to anywhere else in Canada not listed above
- Above costs are per bed
- Our online checkout will automatically apply a $125 freight charge to all orders outside of the Calgary & Edmonton areas. Please note that we will always follow up with regard to additional charges before processing your order. Should these charges not be agreeable, you are under no obligation to proceed and your method of payment will not be charged.
Special Order Policy Details
Each and every Wesley Allen iron furniture piece is custom ordered, one of a kind. As such, we are unable to offer exchanges, refunds or cancellations. Please take the time to carefully consider your selection, including style, colour and size.
Note: Mattress, bedding, accessories, lamps, tables, et cetera are not included. All Wesley Allen iron beds include the Wesley Allen Millennium Frame, which requires the use of both a mattress and foundation (box spring). Sleeper Bed configurations (select twin and double beds only) will accommodate a mattress with or without a box spring.
Wesley Allen Bed Configurations
Wesley Allen beds are offered as many as twelve possible configurations, depending upon the specific model. Some configurations may not be available for purchase online; we encourage you to call our friendly team at 1-877-750-1212, where we will be delighted to help build the bed of your dreams.