Rich-toned and excellent, the Lucerne iron bed has crevices and curves that reinforce elegance and maintain an air of mystery. An intuitive bedroom furniture selection, Lucerne’s sheer charisma piques attention, revealing old-world charm in every setting. The bed symbolizes durability, sustainability, and supreme charm, proposing irresistible allure, new angles, and deep-instilled personality.
- As photographed: King Size, Complete Bed (CB) in Aged Bronze Custom Finish and in Queen Size, Complete Bed w/ Painted Decorative Side Rails
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Headboard Only versions are available without the frame on special request, although the frame is highly recommended as it is far superior to generic metal frames.
- Standard support frame is painted Matte Black. Select "Metal Profile" to receive upgraded taller side rails painted to match the bed.
- Choice of any Standard or Custom Finish. Standard finishes are a lower cost.
- Consider upgrading to painted decorative side rails (not available on surround beds), which are painted to match the headboard.
- For use with a mattress and foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
Headboard Height: 66" (169 cm)
Footboard Height: 42" (107 cm)
Frame Height: 8 ½" with 8 ⅜" space under bed - if selecting decorative painted side rails (where available), side rails begin 4 ½" off the floor, and are 5" tall (ending 9 ½" above floor). Box spring remains 8" above floor Headboard & footboard heights are for all double/full, queen and king beds only. Twin/single beds (if offered in this model) are scaled down to ensure the design is proportionate to the smaller bed size.
Metal & Fabric Swatches
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Special Order. Made to Order at Wesley Allen's facility in Los Angeles, California. Most Wesley Allen beds are delivered within 6-8 weeks of ordering, although less populated or remote areas may take longer. The freight company will call ahead to make delivery arrangements. All cross-border fees and freight costs are included in our flat rate $125 truck freight shipping fee*. You will not receive any additional bill.
*Additional charges may apply to remote locations. You will be consulted on any such charges prior to order acceptance. Calgary & Edmonton area customers will not incur this $125 charge.
Deluxe delivery, which includes full in-home placement, setup and packaging removal, is included at no extra cost in the Calgary & Edmonton areas. This deluxe in-home service is available in select other areas for an additional fee. Simply enter your Postal Code on the Shopping Cart page by clicking on 'Estimate Shipping Costs' - all available delivery options and associated costs will be displayed here.
Special Order Policy Details
Each and every Wesley Allen iron furniture piece is custom ordered, one of a kind. As such, we are unable to offer exchanges, refunds or cancellations. Please take the time to carefully consider your selection, including style, colour and size.
Note: Mattress, bedding, accessories, lamps, tables, et cetera are not included. All Wesley Allen iron beds include the Wesley Allen Millennium Frame, which requires the use of both a mattress and foundation (box spring). Sleeper Bed configurations (select twin and double beds only) will accommodate a mattress with or without a box spring.
Wesley Allen Bed Configurations
Wesley Allen beds are offered as many as twelve possible configurations, depending upon the specific model. Some configurations may not be available for purchase online; we encourage you to call our friendly team at 1-877-750-1212, where we will be delighted to help build the bed of your dreams.