Marrying strength and delicacy, the Olympia iron bed personifies unity. A designer furniture selection highlighting classic form, relevance to beauty, and attention to scale, Olympia’s proportions heighten atmospheric ideologies, resolving mystery with dulcet coloration and cozy construction. Preserving classic design, the bed maintains a fetching approach to comely furniture.
- As photographed: Twin Size, Complete Bed (CB) in Copper Bisque Metal Finish
- The Wesley Allen Millennium Frame is included in your price.
- Headboard Only versions are available without the frame on special request, although the frame is highly recommended as it is far superior to generic metal frames.
- Standard support frame is painted Matte Black. Custom colour match to headboard finish for a small fee.
- Choice of any Standard, Custom or Two-Tone Finish. Standard finishes are a lower cost.
- Complete Bed is for use with a mattress and foundation (box spring).
- Sleeper Bed is for use with either a mattress only (high setting) or mattress and foundation (low setting).
- Trundle beds are twin/single size only, and stow neatly beneath any twin/single or double/full Sleeper Bed. Not compatible with standard Complete Bed, and not compatible with a foundation (box spring).
- Handcrafted in Los Angeles, USA
Headboard Height: 52" (132 cm)
Headboard Height: 32" (81 cm)
Frame Height: 8 ½" with 8 ⅜" space under bed
Sleeper Bed Height: 16" (to accommodate high-riser trundle)
Headboard & footboard heights are for twin/single beds only. Double/full beds are slightly taller so as to be proportionate for the size of bed.
Sleeper Bed Detail
Wesley Allen sleeper beds are designed to be used with a mattress only at the higher attachment point or with a mattress and box spring at the lowest attachment points. The slats included with a sleeper bed are designed for use with children or lighter sleepers. If you intend to have an adult on a sleeper bed we would recommend upgrading the included slats to something more appropriate for heavier sleepers.
For full time adult use we recommend the standard Complete Bed (requires a box spring), which includes the patented Millennium Frame for the strongest metal bed support available today.
Trundle Bed Details
High riser trundle beds "pop-up" to sit at the same height as the twin bed. Low riser trundle beds are low profile and allow for a thicker mattress on the trundle, or a fully dressed spare bed. Both trundle types accommodate a twin sized mattress and are intended as a separate bed for occasional use.
Metal & Fabric Swatches
|White||Antique White||Matte White||Rustic Ivory||Matte Black||Aged Iron||Golden Brown|
|Natural Rust||Pewter||Aged Nickel||Black Suede||Copper Bisque||Brass Bisque||Golden Bisque|
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Special Order. Made to Order at Wesley Allen's facility in Los Angeles, California. Most Wesley Allen beds are delivered within 6-8 weeks of ordering, although less populated or remote areas may take longer. This product qualifies for free* delivery to your front door, to most locations. The freight company will call ahead to make delivery arrangements. All brokerage, duty and freight costs are included. You will not receive any additional bill.
*Additional charges may apply to remote locations. You will be consulted on any such charges prior to order acceptance.
Deluxe delivery, which includes full setup is available in select areas for an additional fee. Should you require this service please call us Toll-Free at 1-877-750-1212 to go over the available options. Deluxe delivery is complimentary in Calgary and Edmonton when your Wesley Allen bed is accompanied by a new mattress from TMASC.
Special Order Policy Details
Each and every Wesley Allen iron furniture piece is custom ordered, one of a kind. As such, we are unable to offer exchanges, refunds or cancellations. Please take the time to carefully consider your selection, including style, colour and size.
Note: Mattress, bedding, accessories, lamps, tables, et cetera are not included. All Wesley Allen iron beds include the Wesley Allen Millennium Frame, which requires the use of both a mattress and foundation (box spring). Sleeper Bed configurations (select twin and double beds only) will accommodate a mattress with or without a box spring.