(On Display & Regularly Stocked in Calgary & Edmonton) or
Buy Securely Online (Delivery included to most locations across Canada)
Wow! There is literally nothing else like this in Canada. The filling is actually "camel down" - which is to say, the duvet maker is separating the outer coat and the undercoat, to gather the down filling for use in this luxury comforter. Camel hair is one of the best temperature regulating fibres as the camel is found in extreme hot environments during the day, and freezing cold at night.
Because thermal imbalance is often the single biggest cause of sleep disruption, it is crucial that your duvet regulates temperature and humidity as effectively as possible. Camel hair is an excellent choice for these reasons.
- 100% pure unbleached cotton outer shell
- 100% pure camel hair filling, 200 grams per square metre (6 ounces per square yard)
- Certified free of harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Duvet cover is not included. For our selection of covers, please visit our bedding section.
- Made in Germany
- Queen 88 x 92"
- King 106 x 92"
- Spot clean only. Do not machine wash or dry.
- To eliminate odours and/or stains: Gently spot clean using a mild detergent. Expose to direct sunlight. Air dry, allowing to dry completely.
- To freshen your wool-filled product: Expose to sunlight and air. Sunshine brings out the natural lanolin in wool, allowing it to self-deodorize. As an alternative, your wool-filled product may be placed in dryer with a few clean, new tennis balls. Place dryer on AIR cycle for 10 minutes. DO NOT use heat.
Estimated Delivery, Shipping Costs & Availability
Regularly stocked (in-store & online) sizes:
Queen | King
Delivered within 2-5 business days to most locations across Canada. When sold out or for the heavy weight please allow 3-4 weeks for arrival. Shipping is included at no charge to just about anywhere in Canada.