Children, Juvenile & Kids Mattresses
Our range of healthy children's mattresses are specifically designed to meet the needs of children whether they're transitioning from a crib or even into their teenage and adult years. Because children are growing, and their respiratory system is still developing, we believe in offering kids mattresses made from safe, certified, healthy materials. The full range from Berkeley Ergonomics, Green Sleep and Sleeptek feature organic cotton, wool, and natural rubber tree latex. There are no polyurethane foams, polyestre fibres and perhaps most importantly zero chemical flame retardants.
One crucial detail: Our kid's mattresses are always entirely natural rubber tree latex, or pocket springs with natural fillings. Inferior open coil types such as bonnell, offset and continuous are not found in our mattresses. The minimal cost savings are not worth the significant compromise in comfort and support.
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified twin mattresses from $799. Organic French wool, organic cotton and European pocket coils. Hand made, and exceptional quality.
- Organic Dunlop latex, natural rubber or Talalay latex models from $1,079 in twin and $1,399 in double.
- Shipping and handling are included to most locations across Canada.
- Display models and friendly advice at our showrooms in Calgary and Edmonton, with complimentary local delivery on in-stock kids mattresses.
- Industry leading before and after purchase price protection through The Sleep Sound Guarantee®.
Priced from $799.00 CAD
Priced from $1049.00 CAD
Priced from $1079.00 CAD
Priced from $1299.00 CAD
Priced from $1799.00 CAD
Priced from $2049.00 CAD
Priced from $1699.00 CAD
Priced from $2099.00 CAD